• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Outcast Island {Interest Check}

Would you like to join?

• Yaaaaas!

• I would with a few changes (PM me)

• I do think it is very appropriate for this site

• Nah, I am not interested.

Results are only viewable after voting.
That there clip is from The Mist.
Good movie, infuriating ending, I recommend.
Now, about this rp
Seems rather neato

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED : I meant gory. Stupid 'o' button sticks.

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra : You can play either convicts or the heroes. There is nothing saying that the convicts are 100% evil and nothing saying the heroes are 100% good. But the heroes job is supposed to kill the convicts- whether they do it or not is up to you. On top of this, there are other creatures that have mutated on the island. So those are going to try to kill everyone xD

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED : I meant gory. Stupid 'o' button sticks.

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra : You can play either convicts or the heroes. There is nothing saying that the convicts are 100% evil and nothing saying the heroes are 100% good. But the heroes job is supposed to kill the convicts- whether they do it or not is up to you. On top of this, there are other creatures that have mutated on the island. So those are going to try to kill everyone xD
Okay! I am in :D

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED you cannot be a monster. But to can create one. Fully creative liberty. You can even choose a picture. I can do a journal of all the creatures that roam the island- the ones we all create together. ^~^

Interest Check Okay! So this is my very first role-play here on RP Nation. (I am sure you could tell) I am sooo lost when it comes to formatting and such but I did play around with this quite a bit. That being said, I am not sure if this is the sort of role-play anyone would be interested in. The plot is below. There would be two types of characters- convicts and the heroes. All would have one power at their disposal. On top of that- there will also be creatures mutated from radiation. I suspect there will be gore as well as romance- eventually. I would love to hear your opinion about everything! (And please guide me ^-^)

blizzard-themist.gif

Sometimes, you have to fight...

Some things in history are bound to repeat itself. Let me tell you the story of the city of River Chime and the charming island off its port named Outreach Island. The name of the island has changed since then, permanently branding it with its dark history. Outreach Island was a prosperous place full of technical advances, scientific research, and superior education. But that was before the nuclear reactor at the core of the island had a major meltdown, causing widespread chaos for the Islanders. A mass exodus to the port city River Chime was in immediate effect, but the damage was already done. Thousands and thousands of lives were lost from radiation poison, fires, and from the general chaos. The ones who survived the ordeal will always have the memories of their lost ones burned into their memories.

Sometimes, you have to run...

Since the loss of Outreach Island, River Chime has been a constant economic struggle to support the refugees. Because of the declining economy, many people were left homeless and in need. Under these conditions, it was an easy transition to a life of crime. Overcrowding in prisons became a huge issue and as a political ploy, the mayor of River Chime, at the time, decided to make use of the radioactive island. Through the mayor's pressure, Outreach Island was renamed to Outcast Island and hardened criminals were sent there in exile to live out the remainder of their short lives. Of course, River Chime dropped off food and other things to survive, but that was hardly anything to help fight against the radiation that still poisoned the lands, the over growth, and newly found deadly creatures manipulated by the poisoning. There was no survival expectancy among any of the hardened criminals... But there were some that survived. Sickly and deranged, possibly, but they are all out there, waiting for their chance to seek revenge on the people who sent them there. And they soon would get their chance.

But there is nowhere to hide.

Fast forward to present day. The many survivors of the Outreach Island meltdown have grown old and more than likely have passed on. But they legacy lives within the hearts of their offspring. Because of the radiation they were each exposed to, many of the children developed... unique skills. Superpowers. Anywhere between super strength and telekinesis. And they weren't the only ones. The criminals that were placed on the island in the last 5 years have also shown signs of superpowers. With the crime rates down and their economy bursting, River Chime only faces one problem: overpopulation. Scientists have been working on a solution to make Outcast Island livable once again, and they have done it. But with the super powered convicts that live there now, there is no way for the mayor to begin rebuilding the island. That is where the Heroes come in. The Heroes are super powered volunteers that are going to the island to exterminate the convicts by any means. Some volunteers may disagree with murdering the convicts, but that was the orders. What is going to happen to the Heroes when they are met with foes who aren't ready to be hunted?
Intersted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back