• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Outcast Camp (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Quick question, what time of day is the unveiling? Like morning time, or early afternoon? Just looking for a ballpark figure

I don't mind colored text personally. I usually don't do it, but please let me know if you think I should for this rp everyone.

Also, I should have my character sheet up some time tomorrow. I'm busy tonight. I also did just join today so I am a little bit of a late comer lol.

I think that’s just a me thing so far haha just figured it might help people skim later on since I have two characters

Oh I'm sorry I was at guitar lessons. I was imagining it was morning like 8 am, I loved your post tho!

If y'all want I can also make a discord for OOC stuff and plotting and then anyone who doesn't have discord we can communicate here with still. but ill let you all decide.

Had a thought because I haven’t been in a group rp and had to keep track of so many characters in a small eternity, but would anyone benefit from having like, small pictures of characters and a short description of powers at the top of posts? Or is that too much effort?

I don't use face claims for my characters but if anyone else wants to that's fine

AAE24001-49EB-498D-AD64-DB16A0D082AD.jpeg 7AB2426E-150E-4637-B9E2-14FEB085F341.jpeg
Flight | Fire

Like so? No Coding involved, just attaching images to the post and then inserting as a thumbnail rather than the full image. I was trying to use the full image and then just make it a little smaller but I cant seem to grab the little corner to crop on my iPad 😂 but once I figure it out once I can just copy and paste for new posts, so maybe I’ll add that in later
Edit: sorta fixed it on my phone? I don’t do coding so this is as good as I can manage lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back