• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Out partner searchin'! 20+ please

auj-blake

Hey there :) im trying to reignite my passion for rp and writing, so I was wondering if anyone would have an interest in a few of these fandoms? and maybe doing a OC roleplay based on them:
-danny phantom
-soul eater
-Avengers
-blue exorcist
-teen titans
-gurren lagann

I dont have any main plot for these, and the main reason for that is I like to plot with my partner. I find that it both benefits the Rp itself and the relationship between partners. I dont mind ooc chat with the right people. Im 24 and am hoping to start something with others in the same age range. If you arent interested in fandom based Rp that's Also perfectly fine, world building is welcome and encouraged. I'm sure there is something that we both have in common that we can use as idea material. I do highly believe in communicating with a partner rather than ghosting, or getting frustrated over something that we can settle, so I hope that you believe in communication too. With that being said, I feel like I should make it known I am looking for a long-term partner. Also FxF and Fxm are always welcome as is MxM, although I have more experience with the first two. I do try my best to be as literate as I can and use proper grammar, but even so still make mistakes, I am not perfect. I am not looking for someone who is absolutely perfect, but I am looking for someone who is willing to put effort into the roleplay. I get it that spelling mistakes happen so don't feel bad if it does occur. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back