Out of Tower Chat

No, it is. It's a long-running slow moving roleplay filled with people who are always willing to keep coming back despite how long the hiatus can be.

Well, that sounds rather refreshing. I suppose since the RP is still alive, I'll have to make my character to the best of my ability before the hiatus is over. If there's room for me to join, that is.

Well, that sounds rather refreshing. I suppose since the RP is still alive, I'll have to make my character to the best of my ability before the hiatus is over. If there's room for me to join, that is.
Yes, yes my friend, join and take all the time you need. There is no rush so take your time and make a character you're proud of.

Also, just for fun, I'll drop this WIP of mine here:
23361253_1182158795262396_1521095297_n.jpg

You know who this is? Perchance, do you like Touhou?

I do know a great deal of the World of the Nerds, yes. Touhou, I've been a fan of for some years now, actually. I'd like to start off by saying the misinterpretation of Flandre in the fandom troubles me because its led to an unfair dislike of her fans. Also, that I main Alice in Soku and my favorite spinoff games are Shin Gyakuten Touhou and Fantasy Maiden Wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back