Out of Tower Chat

Given some of the recent revelations in ToG regarding the floor of death, I may have to adjust some things in Murin's cs...or not...<.<

Azure Sky Azure Sky
What do you think?
Yep. Seems that way.
Change the things that contradict with the canon. But no need to mention Hell Joe or the Grand De guys.

I might make some modifications when we get there... Pfft I make it sound like it'd be soon xD

Yep. Seems that way.
Change the things that contradict with the canon. But no need to mention Hell Joe or the Grand De guys.

I might make some modifications when we get there... Pfft I make it sound like it'd be soon xD

*my laziness talking*

Nothing seems to directly contradict with canon, I think. The Spirit Fang suits the soul theme and could explain how she got out of that floor with her soul intact. I was just hoping you'd point out any discrepancies I might have missed ^^;

*my laziness talking*

Nothing seems to directly contradict with canon, I think. The Spirit Fang suits the soul theme and could explain how she got out of that floor with her soul intact. I was just hoping you'd point out any discrepancies I might have missed ^^;
I may have some things to point out, but I will write them tomorrow. I do not have the concentration right now to ellaborate.

I'm not sure when to post either.
You can post as one of the Regulars who want to watch Aerum vs Silentia. Also, would you rather have your team mates as NPCs or become a team member to Exnor and Jun? For the second option you'd need to briefly mention (or roleplay) your two insignificant npc team mates that want to quit because of the pressure xD Then you'll be given the opportunity of a new team.

You can post as one of the Regulars who want to watch Aerum vs Silentia. Also, would you rather have your team mates as NPCs or become a team member to Exnor and Jun? For the second option you'd need to briefly mention (or roleplay) your two insignificant npc team mates that want to quit because of the pressure xD Then you'll be given the opportunity of a new team.

I'll join up with Exnor and Jun. I guess I should work on the post now. I'll try to have it up today.

I'm not sure when to post either.

In your case, I think you can post whenever want. Things of note:

1) You are on the 2nd Floor
2)Position classes have started
3)Test Director, Yu Han Sung, has declared Princess Silentia Zahard will be leaving the floor in 3 days because she single-handedly passed all the requirements. Anyone who considers themselves already strong enough to skip classes and bypass the 2nd floor may challenge her, and if they successfully manage to defeat her(or at least put up a really good fight), they may go with her.
4) Areum, one of the regulars has challenged her.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit would you rather I post next or wait till you post once more as Aruem before I post as Illiam. I want to have him send her a message, but I wanna know if you would rather I do that now or after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back