Out of Tower Chat

@Azure Sky Dude the last time I was accepted into an RP without having to redo five times over was three months ago. Feels good to be accepted first time you post your CS.

Rantos said:
@Azure Sky Dude the last time I was accepted into an RP without having to redo five times over was three months ago. Feels good to be accepted first time you post your CS.
That is mainly because we discussed the character beforehand though xD

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]That is mainly because we discussed the character beforehand though xD

[/QUOTE]
Shh shhs shhh!

Just let me feel good about this.

QuirkyAngel said:
The Purple Eyed Cat Sidhe--Selicity Fars
Name:
Selicity (Sel) Fars

Sexual Orientation: Dunno…probably straight, but she’s never really liked anyone before so she doesn’t know.

Regular or irregular: Regular.

Species: Cat Sidhe…a species that have lived in the Outer Tower long before Zahard appeared and took over. They are a peaceful kind that dislike fighting and have never participated in climbing the tower…until Sel came along. They live in a secret village that very few know about. The cait sidhe are known for their ability to shift between human and cat form. They have excellent senses and eyes that shift color depending on their mood. Red=anger, blue=calm, green=happy, black=sad, yellow=desire/excitement, violet=berserker(Sel is the first Cat Sidhe to have this). Cat Sidhe do not have a natural eye color so their eyes always reflect their emotions. This may make them very easy to read.

Appearance:

(Human Form)

upload_2015-4-30_16-53-13-png.116954

(Cat Form - it wears an eyepatch)

upload_2015-4-30_16-54-11-png.116955

Personality: Competitive, playful, and somewhat lazy, Sel doesn’t actually care about becoming ranker. Her purpose for climbing the tower is to find the person who stole her right eye and retrieve it. Sel had always been a bit different from others of her kind. She enjoys a good battle, whereas her kind prefers not to fight, and can get pretty vicious when angered. She also gets easily excited and is not afraid to tell people how she feels. She is known in her village for her temper and her tendency to go berserk—she is the first of her kind to display violet eyes. Despite this, she can be pretty crafty when she puts her mind to it.

Position: Scout…though she can take the role of fisherman when needed.

Affiliation: Neutral

Abilities and skills:

• Agile, fast, and strong(check out her weapon and armor)…she’s a cat, so she’ll usually land on her feet.
  • She’s got better senses than a normal human.
  • She can turn into a cat.
  • She can speak to all felines.
  • Her eyes shift colors depending on her mood. When in her berserker mode, her stats enhance and she loses all reason.
  • She's an expert at wielding her scythe...er hook.
  • Her shinsoo resistance is pretty high naturally(as good as someone can get considering she just entered the tower I suppose) and is further enhanced by her armors.
  • Her ability to manipulate shinsoo is basic...though it might(will probably) improve throughout the rp. She mainly utilizes the shinsoo that Athlene "stores" rather than creates her own baangs. Sel uses the stored shinsoo to enhance her physical capabilities or...if she needs a long ranged blast...send it back towards her opponent in an arc of pure shinsoo energy. Her weapon, while charged with shinsoo can get pretty deadly. Currently she can make at most 2 baangs.

Weapons:

• Her armored gauntlets and boots are resistant to shinsoo and allow her to move despite areas of really dense shinsoo.
  • Her giant hook, Athlene, can absorb/ “eat” any shinsoo it comes in contact with and store it for later use.

History: Sel had always been a different from all other cat sidhe. She was a violent child and, whenever her eyes glowed violet, she would go on a rampage. No one in the village knew how to deal with her and as a result she grew up pretty isolated. Her life changed, however, when she met a High Ranker who—for some reason—decided to visit her village. During his visit he heard about Sel and insulted her lack of control. As a result, Sel’s eyes became violet and she attacked the High Ranker. However, he was much superior to her and, after defeating her, took her right eye. The last words she remembered him saying were:

“If you want this back, gain some emotional control first. I’ll be waiting for you at the top of the Tower.”

Thus Sel spent years training to be chosen…with the goal of retrieving her right eye. Her fellow villagers felt pity for Sel and helped her in any way they could. They crafted her armor that would make moving in shinsoo much easier. The village chief gave her Athlene, which was the weapon that was said to been used by the first Cat Sidhe. Her aim is to climb her way to the top of the tower in order to retrieve her right eye.
My first Waifu is back!

gogojojo331 said:
Name: Lazuli

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual. Living that long will do that to you.

Irregular

Species: Human

mystyle-jpg.118537

Personality: Kind, but can be a bit arrogant, and serves his own needs, as he has kinda given up on his 'True Dream', the reason for wanting to climb the tower. As such, he looks for anything entertaining, and will work in a group or on his own.

Position: Waver-Scout Spearer

Ranker-750

Affiliation: Neutral, can be changed.

Abilities and skills:

• Basic Shinsoo Resistance
  • Has a knack to 'Sniff' out lies
  • Enhanced hearing
  • Superior Lying+acting skils

History: As a boy, he lived in the Kanjo district of alternate earth, called 'Nova', a earth in constant war with each other, even though there seemed to be no real need to do such things. born as an orphan, he roamed he streets as the haze of wars and disputes forced him to grow stronger in maturity and eventually became a child soldier for a corrupt militia. Once he entered the tower, he asked Headdon for his memories to be erased of his life and the disasters he had caused, to be returned at the last floor so he could truly decide if he wanted his 'True Dream' to come to life,and to start from the beginning.
^It was this one. But he wasn't accepted yet.

Reasons: You need to mention if he is an Irregular or Regular. From your history he is obviously an Irregular (all Regulars come from the Outer and Middle Tower). Oh and also...

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Just to point out a few things...if he was a ranker (I see you gave him a rank...750 is actually a high ranker) even if Headon erased his memories (I'm not sure if he can do that though) he still wouldn't lose his high shinsoo resistance or shinsoo capacities...Oh and since he is an Irregular he can't have just basic Shinsoo resistance...Unless...he followed another Irreguar who opened the door and he sneaked in while at it.
If your character wasn't a Ranker and you added his rank by mistake then...There is no way Headon would erase his memories...Only those who reach the last floor have the right to have a wish like that fulfilled.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you added the Irregular part...my bad.

gogojojo331 said:
I won't make him a ranker.
The fact that you added a rank really didn't help xD .

gogojojo331 said:
On second though, Lazuli is kind of a crap character lol.
Then you can improve him or make another one :D

gogojojo331 said:
-slams head on table, steam coming out of ears- I don't know what to do though... Help meeee...
On which part do you need help in particular?

I don't remember.. The only picture I remember is that girl Baam loves getting her tendons cut or something..

This generally helps: think of a character you'd like to see in the webcomic and then create that character.

Users who are viewing this thread