Out of Tower Chat

Man, I've been working on Xeharr's sister ~_~ I kind of want to just get rid of Xeharr and make her a standalone character instead, aha..

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Man, I've been working on Xeharr's sister ~_~ I kind of want to just get rid of Xeharr and make her a standalone character instead, aha..

[/QUOTE]
Ok. I'll just accept Osin then.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Please nerf his regeneration. I can accept limb regeneration, but not heart regeneration. Modify that and he's accepted.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, there is it. Back to never being accepted in one go xD .

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]BUT CARNIVORES DON'T EAT RRRICCCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
BUT.... Checkmate Atheists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ffimi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]can't see in the bowl
that could be human flesh for all i know

[/QUOTE]
Why would a monk be eating from a bowl of human flesh?

@Rantos

So amigo, with Zeharr being a former member of the FUG, and with both she and Ran being around the same age, what do you think of the two of them having some history with eachother? It doesn't have to be anything major, but, they would have both been working under FUG while scaling the Tower, so I figure they would have worked together at least a few times, right?

Sounds good. Okay, I got it. So when Ran first tried to climb the tower, he met your character. Then, tried to get it on with her, then she rejected him. Ran had his heart utterly broken. That's why Ran is homosexual! BOOM! #Ranconfirmedhomosexual.

Alright. It sounds good to make them have worked together. Are we just gonna leave it at that though, or shall I make PM and we discuss all the sausey stuff.

Hm, I guess it depends, if they'd just worked together once or twice, I guess they'd just sort of know each other. But, if they'd done so more frequently, they could be former pals or something? With animosity towards eachother now, due to Zeharr's ditching their cool kids club and all.

Well which one should we do. I am fine with either. Them being pals while in FUG would cause some more tension between the two characters, which could be good or bad.

I'll most likely be joining, though two things. First, I'll probably have a few errors with the lore, so prep for that. Second, I'll be gone from March 7th to the 11th for a holiday so I'll post my characters and head off to the sunny beaches. When I'm back, I'll post n' stuff.

Debated on whether to bring back the Galleon, since I'm not sure I wanna handle too many characters this time around, but I liked him too much to abandon him...

QuirkyAngel said:
Debated on whether to bring back the Galleon, since I'm not sure I wanna handle too many characters this time around, but I liked him too much to abandon him...
Good call. Galleon is pretty sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back