Out of Tower Chat

Mmm, yeah, but I'm not sure if I want him climbing the tower with the non-rankers this time. He might come visit, chat with certain characters, spy on some people, but will probably stay on the 20th floor. Sel is my main so I want to focus more on her rather than divide my attention.

I'm wondering if I should apply him as an npc instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Sel is your main and you really don't plan on using Gallon too much, than NPC may be best.

@QuirkyAngel[/URL] curious, what rank would you say Galleon would be if he hadn't rigged his number?
Fairly high, but it would have nothing to do with his strength. More to do with his intuitive understanding of the tower and his knowledge of the best paths, finding an advantageous team, etc. There's also the fact that he's an irregular climbing the tower, albeit one of the weaker ones. I'd say somewhere between 50th to 100th rank. 50 if i was feeling generous, but nothing more than 100.

@Azure Sky

Heyyyy, Zeharr is done! And uh, sorry about the wall of text, things kind of got out of hand ._.

and i'm too much of a lazy ass to compress it down to something smaller

Last edited by a moderator:
The One Eyed Bandit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11431-azure-sky/ said:
@Azure Sky[/URL]
Heyyyy, Zeharr is done! And uh, sorry about the wall of text, things kind of got out of hand ._.
Christ man. That's no wall of text. That's the Great Wall of China right there!

Haha! Look who miss fired sucka!

*hands Bandito some paper towels*

I am sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back