Out of Tower Chat

Hmm... There're are some elements I want to include in my character but I'm not totally sure if the DM will allow it.

Do you think having a flexible post order would help at all? Just a thought I had at work today.

It is my (un)educated opinion that in large-scale RP's, post-orders generally help with few drawbacks. Though some issues may arise when people are absent and you either have to wait for them or out-right skip their turn.

Do you think having a flexible post order would help at all? Just a thought I had at work today.
Sometimes seeing other people posting motivates other users. So a flexible post order could work depending on the person.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Good evening~

So I'm about to post. In my post Illiam sends Selicity a message from inside their room, which implies that Selicity is outside the room at the time. Is that okay? Does that interfere with any plans you had for your post?

lol. Did the kitty scare him away?^^

I don't think anyone does.
I don't think anything can actually scare Hex. Yet.

Also...

I regret to announce that Bandit decided to quit the RP for now.

So whatever plans there were with Zehar, Aerum, Osin and Seefi will have to be retconned, or downright eliminated.

Rantos Rantos St. Boethius St. Boethius OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi AkioTheHero AkioTheHero

Thus the teams will also have to be rearranged.

Hmmm.... so what's happening with team TurtleDeerSnake now that they are without Deer? At least the break up isn't coming out of nowhere for their team, what with Tok and Oisin having their falling out and Nyra's thinly veiled pessimism towards other people bringing down team morale.

Hmmm.... so what's happening with team TurtleDeerSnake now that they are without Deer? At least the break up isn't coming out of nowhere for their team, what with Tok and Oisin having their falling out and Nyra's thinly veiled pessimism towards other people bringing down team morale.
I was thinking of making one big team with all the remaining characters. Kinda like in canon.

Users who are viewing this thread