• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Out of the Shelter - Looking for Players and Moderators

AgentFire

Out of the Shelter | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Hello All!

I'm Agent, pleased to meet you. This is my first group roleplay on this website, so I hope for it to be successful. Please click the link to read details about it. I'm posting this, not only looking for players, but moderators as well. I can become a busy person, as I am sure many of you can relate. This being said, I'm not always available to moderate my roleplay. So if you're interested in joining, and you think you are qualified to handle this responsibility, let me know, because I do need all the help I can get. My goal is to get somebody to cover CST, EST, and somebody for the Eurasia timezones too. Just, hopefully, somebody there so I can always have a moderator ready to help. I am personally in EST, but I'm still hoping to find another ESTer to help. Anyways, I'm probably rambling at this point, so if you're interested, please join on the main page. If you're interested in Moderating, leave a post here, and I'll send you a PM so I can check you out, and make sure you'd be a good fit.

Thanks! And Happy Roleplaying!

Alright, that's fine. Just, whenever you have your character, post it in the character sheet tab on the roleplay page.

35 is the cutoff limit. Anybody over thirty five is dead.

Alright, thanks JK c: Mod or just roleplayer?

Sapphira said:
Just a quick question. When you say mutation, do you mean super power or like a weird body defect?
Whoops, this didn't show up for some reason. More super powerish. One of my characters became ant sized during the initial mutation period.

Um I could do both if you needed. I'm new to THIS site but I have been doing online RPs since like middle school, dice RPs for about as long, and actually worked at a tabletop company for awhile.

Well, I do need a moderator, but only if you're interested. Because it will take dedication to the roleplay. And I don't wanna put you in that position if you aren't interested.

I am so stupid xD I meant PST instead of CST. Because CST is in the middle and can be covered by EST or PST.

Hey~ @AgentFire since I'm helping out as a Mod can you send me a general run down of what you want to see in things like character sheets and posts? I've read the rules and everything but I just want to be clear so that I don't end up doing a bad job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back