• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

A note to all of the new players: I will be creating a new character and have several concepts for both weapons and Meisters that LW found interesting. My intention is to create whatever we need to fill any potential voids in the roster at the conclusion of your character creation, so as long as the balance isn't heavily out of skew, there will be a character created to help balance things out--which helps in tandem with some of the more flexible character creations.

An additional note is that two character ideas I specifically had appear to be highly applicable to two current sheets I see, depending on how the editing process goes with LW.

And, lastly, sorry for not throwing that out there sooner to anyone in the process of making characters.

It has been an extremely busy week, but I have no excuse for how long I took to get that post up. The most I can do is get down on my knees and apologize.

It has been an extremely busy week, but I have no excuse for how long I took to get that post up. The most I can do is get down on my knees and apologize.

There's no need. I don't even have an excuse except for distraction and laziness 😔

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock
It's my habit when doing battle with another player/character to give them a chance to respond after an assault (whether it's Lucien attempting to decapitate a honey gremlin with his sharp blade + own physical strength or Yuan attempting to chop off the arm of a zombie deathscythe with the twin axes) so I'll be waiting on your post before responding with either of my characters...unless you tell me the enemy is story fodder for us to play with as we please, in which case, they succeeded in their goals as I will always be on the side of my children ^_^

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Better hope Adelle doesn't get jealous 😏

Yo! Looking over everything to get started and gotta say, these are some amazingly detailed character sheets. Kinda blown away, and a little bit intimidated, haha. I don't remember Soul Eater all too well because I haven't watched it in years so I'll try my best to make a character that fits in! Might make a couple missteps along the way.

Yo! Looking over everything to get started and gotta say, these are some amazingly detailed character sheets. Kinda blown away, and a little bit intimidated, haha. I don't remember Soul Eater all too well because I haven't watched it in years so I'll try my best to make a character that fits in! Might make a couple missteps along the way.
We are eager to welcome you, grudge. If you need any assistance along the way, feel free to ask questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back