Out of Soul Chat

>v> Did you meet any whales? Or people that look like whales? Or people riding whales? Or Whales riding people? Or people who looked like whales riding whales? Or Whales riding people that look like whales?
Or cinnamon rolls being eaten by whales? Or cinnamon rolls being eaten by people? Or cinnamon rolls being eaten by people who look like whales? Or cinnamon rolls being eaten by whales who look like people?

Aaaaah!!! Guys! I don't know why, but this song is making me feel really good! Seriously, it's like it just 'resonates' with me so well! I think this has become one of my theme songs. (Is also beating himself up for not making a railgun death weapon).

Ack! I've been so very silent. Sorry.
I'll have a post up tonight sometime. ^-^
*Tackles le Cat fren!*

*Gives Thumbs-up* Take your time, my friend! > v > Huehuehue, I have all the time in the world to wait. *Throws school binder away*
Woo!!! *Sets fire to school binder.*

Question to all, are there any meisters that don't currently have a weapon? If I am allowed to make a second character, I'm planning on making a Railgun character that wants to be an EAT student, but doesn't have much control and thus ends up in the NOT class. Any thoughts?

*Tackles le Cat fren!*

Woo!!! *Sets fire to school binder.*

Question to all, are there any meisters that don't currently have a weapon? If I am allowed to make a second character, I'm planning on making a Railgun character that wants to be an EAT student, but doesn't have much control and thus ends up in the NOT class. Any thoughts?

*Is tackled* Theres Dakota... but shes not built to be ranged meister. Other than that idk.

Ack! I've been so very silent. Sorry.
I'll have a post up tonight sometime. ^-^
Okay, this isnt happening. Zen and i just got hit by a bad af storm that killed our connection. Data saviour for a little while. Im legit hiding in my closet with our fraidy cat cow of a dog because lightning makes me jumpy and thunder is just a biiig nope, notta, no for my nerves.

Last edited:
Okay, this isnt happening. Zen and i just got hit by a bad af storm that killed our connection. Data saviour for a little while. Im legit hiding in my closet with our fraidy cat cow of a dog because lightning makes me jumpy and thunder is just a biiig nope, notta, no for my nerves.
*Hugs Cat fwen!* Thunder and lightning at my house too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back