Out of Soul Chat

*Tornado approaches.*
V - V It seems as if Vacuums don't work.

> n > Tell me, spiraling vortex of dusty wind. Has your kiester ever experience the ALMIGHTY THREE SHOED BEATING?!

Have+you+ever+experienced+the+almighty+three+shoe+beating+_03fcba264d4e7f4e703583caa4875ea5.png

The John Cena meme is strong with you.
Of course it is. Literally people I went to college with are convinced that I started the meme. Because I was spamming a John Cena phone scam video and other John Cena stuff all around school one semester, then when summer broke out, they said they were relieved the John Cena was finally over... but then that's when it started circulating around the internet. About a month after I started spamming it... so yeah...

Of course it is. Literally people I went to college with are convinced that I started the meme. Because I was spamming a John Cena phone scam video and other John Cena stuff all around school one semester, then when summer broke out, they said they were relieved the John Cena was finally over... but then that's when it started circulating around the internet. About a month after I started spamming it... so yeah...
*Texts friends* I KNOW WHO STARTED THE JOHN CENA MEME ; A ;

Users who are viewing this thread