Out of Soul Chat

It's... surprisingly hard to come up with much for a post when your character is currently an inanimate object.... :-/

Well, I'm sure I could help you with that then. Demon Weapons are far from inanimate objects, but it can be hard to see that. My mind works easily in that way, though, so there's a lot you could actually do.
Perhaps. I think the trick with Ravyn is she's a rifle.

It's... surprisingly hard to come up with much for a post when your character is currently an inanimate object.... :-/

That it is. As a weapon, you'll have to focus more on your character's thoughts and words than any sort of action. You can describe what your character sees, adding more to the scenery. Another idea is to write what your character is doing in his or her soul space. That should offer a bit more creative freedom.

That it is. As a weapon, you'll have to focus more on your character's thoughts and words than any sort of action. You can describe what your character sees, adding more to the scenery. Another idea is to write what your character is doing in his or her soul space. That should offer a bit more creative freedom.

Soul Space... looks like I need to do a little digging in the wiki, apparently need a bit of a refresher on weapons.

Soul Space... looks like I need to do a little digging in the wiki, apparently need a bit of a refresher on weapons.

=P

Don't worry about the terminology. It's just one I used to describe the space/room that the weapon's soul occupies while in it's weapon form...at least, that's how it was shown in the anime with Soul Evans. I assumed other weapons would have their own room too.

=P

Don't worry about the terminology. It's just one I used to describe the space/room that the weapon's soul occupies while in it's weapon form...at least, that's how it was shown in the anime with Soul Evans. I assumed other weapons would have their own room too.
Hmmm true.

There's also things that weapons can alter about themselves. Think of it as more of an organic weapon, than a manmade one. It can stretch, flex, and control certain aspects about itself

Just an update to everyone here: I probably won't be able to post anything again until next week Tuesday sometime. School and work are teaming up to slowly try and kill me before my summer break starts. I'm not giving up and I'm not going to let it beat me, but I do have to focus on work and school for the next days to deal with stress.

Users who are viewing this thread