Out of Soul Chat

Shhh, Aiko doesn't need to know I said that.
Hey, that was an Aiko post. Don't kid yourself. Aiko posts are awesome. They simply can't be not awesome. That's the opposite of what Aiko is. Not to mention the writer is awesome too! Besides, nothing can compare to the cringe of forcing a slip up in Scottish slang simply to lengthen an empty post with b.s. That's what you call fluff, my Weasel friend.

Well... Logically speaking she could be something different, like a bird or a wolf or something, because we're not actually blood-related sisters, still legally sisters but not by blood... I'm not going to get specific for privacy and all that jazz. Technically she's older but only by like a month or two. So we don't have to be the same animal as sisters but eh.

we're not actually blood-related sisters, still legally sisters but not by blood... I'm not going to get specific for privacy and all that jazz.
Seriously Ceci. >..< That's the longest most confusing explanation you could have given. And heck to the privacy thing, cause I don't think it really matters. We're step-sisters, my father married her mother, case closed. ^-^

Ah-Ha! For once I actually finished a post I promised... within the same day... On. Time. Hoo-rah! Now just gotta finish 'Kota's and alls good.

Well... Logically speaking she could be something different, like a bird or a wolf or something, because we're not actually blood-related sisters, still legally sisters but not by blood... I'm not going to get specific for privacy and all that jazz. Technically she's older but only by like a month or two. So we don't have to be the same animal as sisters but eh.
Seriously Ceci. >..< That's the longest most confusing explanation you could have given. And heck to the privacy thing, cause I don't think it really matters. We're step-sisters, my father married her mother, case closed. ^-^
I actually get where you guys are coming from. I don't have any step-siblings, but I have two half-siblings. The thing is, I never called them my half-brother or half-sister. They were just my brother and sister. Of course, they're almost twice my age and I don't have that close of a relationship with them, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back