Out of Soul Chat

Alright making a character for another character (and also working on Catching a Troublemaker post, I know I gotta step being bad multi-tasking!) give me input on which image I should use for a complete non-fighter type character who might end up dying a horrible death! Got 2 votes thus far, trying to figure which version I wanna use for my character and my mind always can't make itself up. :P

GlassesHatGal_zps5d90f25d.jpg
PianoPosing.png
Headphone_Anime_zpsv9fxbmds.gif
awsomegirl.jpg

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

I'm sorry.... but... hopefully I wrote it decently enough but... I couldn't help but set up one of those accidental kiss scenes between VIrgo and Naia! Completed with a bit of a butt plant before and more of one of those 'faceplant' kiss but still! Hopefully I did a decent job explaining it! T.T

1136439575_eam00045ti.jpg

...This is shaping up to be the second worst day of Virgo's life.
I mean, in the end its his efforts that stopped him from escaping through the window! Thats something! Gives everyone a chance to try and catch him running out of his tools to use to escape! All it took was irreparable mental damage between the pair.

I mean, in the end its his efforts that stopped him from escaping through the window! Thats something! Gives everyone a chance to try and catch him running out of his tools to use to escape! All it took was irreparable mental damage between the pair.
; ~ ; My poor boy. Assaulted by Slimy Gremlin Booty and his first kiss ending up in a factory littered with stinky pasta sauce...you're a monster, Hana-Duck.

*Sniffles* thanksu.... I don't know why I ish being attacked... I didn't do nuffin wrong.... *rubs eyes sadly after being attacked for something... she may or may not of done... but she has a sad face so you can't be mad!*

*Sniffles* thanksu.... I don't know why I ish being attacked... I didn't do nuffin wrong.... *rubs eyes sadly after being attacked for something... she may or may not of done... but she has a sad face so you can't be mad!*
*Hands muffin.* I mad! Mad that somebody try hurt Weasel fwend!

Users who are viewing this thread