Out of Soul Chat

Ginger beer is always really good. Ginger ale if you don't like the strong ginger flavor.

Hi guys! Summer’s here, I have freedom, and I’m hoping that towards the end of June we can wrap up some of our current missions and move on to bigger and new exciting things!!! Thoughts on that?

Two weeks-ish till Ceci and I are free of school, June 7th we get out, but finals aren't until the two days before that, so nothing really major anytime soon. That sounds plausible, I believe at least.

Last edited:
Zenaida Zenaida Hanarei Hanarei CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Deadeyelee Deadeyelee Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Exanis Exanis Refaulted Refaulted The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit KageYuuki KageYuuki Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet SummerWolf SummerWolf TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

-Poke-

Hi guys! Summer’s here, I have freedom, and I’m hoping that towards the end of June we can wrap up some of our current missions and move on to bigger and new exciting things!!! Thoughts on that?
* ^ * Finish old missions, do new missions, enjoy summer! Affirmative! *Gives Salute*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back