Out of Soul Chat

Hi guys!

Sorry I've been slow with things here. I'm trying to find a way to balance life and rping with this new schedule. I started a new quarter two weeks ago and I'm still not quite used to it yet. I still exist and I'm working on things, slowly but surely.

Also, I got a job today!!! I get to work on the burn unit at a nearby hospital and I'm so excited!!

Hi guys!

Sorry I've been slow with things here. I'm trying to find a way to balance life and rping with this new schedule. I started a new quarter two weeks ago and I'm still not quite used to it yet. I still exist and I'm working on things, slowly but surely.

Also, I got a job today!!! I get to work on the burn unit at a nearby hospital and I'm so excited!!
:D That's so cool, Athena! I really hope it goes well!

Well, I finished my first exam of the third quarter of the school year. Whether or not my grade survived, I'm not sure, but I don't feel like I did too terrible.

Well, I finished my first exam of the third quarter of the school year. Whether or not my grade survived, I'm not sure, but I don't feel like I did too terrible.

Congrats to a job finished.

One down, one to go.

You can do it. I believe in you.

Well, I dropped out of the semester, so I'm don with college for now!

I don't know whether I should feel happy or sad about this revelation...

:T I think I have an Idea.

*Throws Celtic a sad, yet happily farewell party while crying and laughing*

tumblr_mjt9bvOE7H1rt4zdlo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread