Out of Soul Chat

Sounds good!

Please note that if Zyra joins the group, she does not join until AFTER Warren finishes talking to Jason because if Zyra arrives sooner, then he would have said something different. He's not meant to be that idiotic.
If I remember correctly, Zyra despises Warren. Like, a lot. Maybe this is his chance to fix that?

Also, do you say that because Warren isn't stupid to say that about himself when another Weapon is there? Or that he is scared of Zyra?

If I remember correctly, Zyra despises Warren. Like, a lot. Maybe this is his chance to fix that?
I'm not sure about that. All I can say for sure is that Warren knows that he and Zyra are technically at the same level... they're both EAT weapons. He's not about to be SOOOO arrogant as to claim that he is better in front of a group of students.

When he referred to the group needing a weapon of his caliber, that was without the knowledge that Zyra was there because he doesn't see her there.

I'm not sure about that. All I can say for sure is that Warren knows that he and Zyra are technically at the same level... they're both EAT weapons. He's not about to be SOOOO arrogant as to claim that he is better in front of a group of students.

When he referred to the group needing a weapon of his caliber, that was without the knowledge that Zyra was there because he doesn't see her there.
Yet he thinks he's better than Jason?

That's Meisterist.

Yet he thinks he's better than Jason?

That's Meisterist.
His spiel was specific to weapons. In his head it was, at least. I believe he said that the group needed a weapon of his caliber, at least. I dunno... Warren really doesn't compare himself to meisters because meisters can't be Death Scythes so he really doesn't care too much about how strong they are. Their strength has no impact at all on his goal unless they are his meister. And he doesn't really have a permanent meister at the moment. The roster pairs him with Keziah because I thought I should put him somewhere, but eh... he's a rogue.

large.gif

Just incase... if I vanish for a few days, my power went out and well... might not be onlne for some time. ^^;; Blizzard and all.

*Crawls out of hole* So my mom read somewhere that kemotherapy will actually kill me, and now she's frantic about curing my cancer naturally. Which basically consists of taking everything worth eating out of my diet. So if I get snappy, that's why. Just forwarning you all.

*Crawls out of hole* So my mom read somewhere that kemotherapy will actually kill me, and now she's frantic about curing my cancer naturally. Which basically consists of taking everything worth eating out of my diet. So if I get snappy, that's why. Just forwarning you all.
I don't see how that type of therapy can kill you, and I don't even have that sort of knowledge on stuff like that. And I wouldn't blame you for getting snappy. I couldn't possibly imagine what you must be going through.

I don't see how that type of therapy can kill you, and I don't even have that sort of knowledge on stuff like that. And I wouldn't blame you for getting snappy. I couldn't possibly imagine what you must be going through.
Well, whatever book she got ahold of said so, and my mom's very gullible. The book is basically a gimic to get you to go vegan, and anyone who knows me knows I'm the farthest thing from that. I wasn't even stressed about the cancer because it is what it is. But this impossible diet thing really has me on edge. Because on an average day, I can't even look forward to a tasty meal anymore. All I can look forward to is select vegetables and special purified water from a 5000 dollar water machine that my parents bought. I work at a gas station and I literally can eat nothing when the whole place is filled with food and beverages.

Well, whatever book she got ahold of said so, and my mom's very gullible. The book is basically a gimic to get you to go vegan, and anyone who knows me knows I'm the farthest thing from that. I wasn't even stressed about the cancer because it is what it is. But this impossible diet thing really has me on edge. Because on an average day, I can't even look forward to a tasty meal anymore. All I can look forward to is select vegetables and special purified water from a 5000 dollar water machine that my parents bought. I work at a gas station and I literally can eat nothing when the whole place is filled with food and beverages.

Just vegetables and water? And only select vegetables and just the water from that machine? You're a human, not some kinda pet rabbit. And yeah, that book sounds like it has some pretty cheap tactics on getting people to go vegan. And based on what you told me about your mother, I would probably hide it from her if I ever had the chance >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back