Out of Soul Chat

I plan to endeavor to post for at least one of my pair of gals tonight, if not both.

Nah, gotta do a post to keep things moving at least. Individual character post sure I'll slack on but one where I'm moving the plot I gotta do something. ^^

Perhaps, in a warped way, Kalin enjoys suffering for others
Sadly, it means scratching a thing from the list of s's.
All the things Kalin liked before the DWMA start with an S.

My poor Kalin.

What were the S things he liked?

Hmm I'll checky checky on the pasta party for a post. Been feeling bleh today so been in low output mode, just wanting to make sure I do my Duck duties done before I go working on my characters in other (and this) RPs. ^^;;

*salutes* You're much more disciplined than I Hana-duck. I only write when I'm motivated to.

We would love to hear form Kota, but there's no need to feel rushed. It's not like any of the missions have been particularly fast...
Nah. It's good. ^-^ I know that, and I'm really not in a rush. It's more that if I don't post for her soon-ish, the plans for her post in my head will just start to drive me crazy and I won't get anything I actually need to get done finished. XD

My poor Kalin.

What were the S things he liked?

*salutes* You're much more disciplined than I Hana-duck. I only write when I'm motivated to.

...do you want the whole list in order?

Actually, I'm exhausted and delirious, so lets do it anyways!

1. Sushi, Soda, Stories, SuperMarioLand,Saving lives, and Silence
6. Silk
and Stuffed animals
7. Swords
8. Sleep
9. Spaghetti
9. Sharp looking suits
10. Showers but mostly baths. only slightly cheating
11. Soft things
12. Snow
13. Small spaces
14. Splitscreen
15. Scented soaps and candles
16. Sandcastles
17. Snowknights
18. Snowcastles
19. Snow An- You get the picture.

Last edited:
Hi guys! I'm sorry I have been a bit slow on getting things moving in some of the mission prompts. I honestly have no excuse and I just feel bleh...

Daemon likes Warren! Because Daemon likes everyone. Mostly. Except that damned dog... <.<

I'll put up a post for him and Zyra when I get home tonight.
Sounds good!

Please note that if Zyra joins the group, she does not join until AFTER Warren finishes talking to Jason because if Zyra arrives sooner, then he would have said something different. He's not meant to be that idiotic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back