Out of Soul Chat

Yes. You should do that.

Now, about the problem of who the hell will partner with me...

Yeah, I've got nothing. Honestly, I'm kind of in a lot of roleplays right now, and I'm not so sure I want to keep playing in this one. I may come back eventually, but as of right now i just don't have the time.

That and all of the missions are taken and Keanehandiam Keanehandiam seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth lately.

Now, about the problem of who the hell will partner with me...

Yeah, I've got nothing. Honestly, I'm kind of in a lot of roleplays right now, and I'm not so sure I want to keep playing in this one. I may come back eventually, but as of right now i just don't have the time.

That and all of the missions are taken and Keanehandiam Keanehandiam seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth lately.
You are welcome to leave if you wish and I will not be upset. This is an rp that is hard to stick with for members who lose partners early on and I've already seen it happen quite a bit.

You're always welcome to check in every once in a while. You can be inactive and jump right back in should you find you have time later on. We've had a few members in this rp do that.

Okai... Please do let me know if that actually tagged you people or not. I guessed at the tagging code and I'm hoping it worked. xD

Also, my poor confused child.

Okai... Please do let me know if that actually tagged you people or not. I guessed at the tagging code and I'm hoping it worked. xD

Also, my poor confused child.
If I was tagged in it, then I did not get a tag notification. I did get a notification that you posted, but not that I was tagged.

If I was tagged in it, then I did not get a tag notification. I did get a notification that you posted, but not that I was tagged.
Herm.... >.< Back to the drawing board.
Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: Oh wait.. That's cause I didn't attempt to tag you or Zen in the first place. Whoops. xD

Last edited:
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

I just thought I would let you know of this. When I have my screen divided between two things, I cannot read your post and when I type replies, my screen is always divided. It makes it a bit difficult.

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

I just thought I would let you know of this. When I have my screen divided between two things, I cannot read your post and when I type replies, my screen is always divided. It makes it a bit difficult.

Alright, thanks for the notice. =^-^= I apologize about that. That set-up probably isn't going to stay for my posts anyway, it was kind of a test go to see how well it would work. I'm working on another code for Naia's IC posts so I'll change that post over when I've worked out the kinks and whatnot on the new set-up. Shouldn't be too long here, so long as it stops utterly breaking on me.

Last edited:
Lady Warlock Lady Warlock I'm still probably not 100% done changing her template/coding, but I'll do more changing about next time I post for her. Does that work better in the current post for you now? =^-^=

Last edited:
Ok I definitely need links, idk where tf to go around here
Well, the rules post and CS are currently all jumbled and messy and we're stuck waiting on me to have time to fix them because I can't give mod privaledges to my co-gms and let them help until after the admins move us back into a normal HP system... which could take months apparently.

I don't really have any functioning pages to direct you to at the moment. I'm going to try and have the rules and CS pages fixed tonight sometime, but I'm not prepared to guarantee that.

Susanoo Susanoo

The RP rules are here and I just cleaned them up so they're reasonable to look at. I have also learned that I can't fix the character skeleton page until after we are moved because I wasn't the person to initially create the thread so unfortunately we are stuck waiting on the admins before we can actually open up the rp for new applications at the moment.

sess.gif

I was originally looking for a funny random gif, but then I found one of my old crush when I was younger so I put it instead. XD

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

What's with you and your waifuus? <.<

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

For some reason, I imagine this mission will cause Naia to relate bombs to confetti and spaghetti sauce...
Unless someone explains it to her, yes. That will most definately happen.

DICE WAIFUUUU!

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Just a normal day in Death City, Naia. Just a normal day.
Death city. One of few places where creepy skulls talk, people become weapons, and gremilns blow up conghetti/spafetti bombs. Gotta love it.

Susanoo Susanoo

The RP rules are here and I just cleaned them up so they're reasonable to look at. I have also learned that I can't fix the character skeleton page until after we are moved because I wasn't the person to initially create the thread so unfortunately we are stuck waiting on the admins before we can actually open up the rp for new applications at the moment.
Idk if you would want to, but temporarily you could alway just post a new thread witha fixed verison of the cs until then. Just a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back