Out of Soul Chat

Is that so..?

5885a2996683c.gif

Then I shall do my best to exorcise you.

That's very kind of you. But a ghost doesn't need a heart.
:T *Hands sandwich instead*

I was waiting for Spicy to post and I was going to change it accordingly, though it likely would have just been some small additions. This however...

Suffice to say, yes.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

You are supposed to be tagged in my most recent post for State of Souls, but I forgot to tag you there so I'm tagging you here to make sure you're still aware of it.

Just a note...

Sorry for forgetting to tag you Quirky Duck.

Ah, so somebody needs to hold on to the Edolas box, huh? At some point, somebody should try to give Grace the Edolas Box. Then we'll see what Grace does, and if any of the students are informed enough to know that giving the student infected with madness a demon tool might not be the smartest idea. That would be interesting.

Last edited:
Or maybe Grace should offer to take it because she's just naturally that sort of person, but then Erica or one of the other older students mentions that it's probably not a good idea, leaving the younger students confused. What do you guys think?

Or maybe Grace should offer to take it because she's just naturally that sort of person, but then Erica or one of the other older students mentions that it's probably not a good idea, leaving the younger students confused. What do you guys think?
>3> I think the first option is more fun...but thaz just me.

Users who are viewing this thread