Out of Soul Chat

0 - 0 *Imagines this scenario*
tumblr_mcqfhqahdv1qabj53o1_400.gif
Have you ever read the manga?

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock I'm probably not going to be actively around for a couple weeks tops. I apologize. Theres been a family death recently that's caused a lot of tension and fights among other problems. To top it off two of my close family members had a house fire today and are moving in for a while. If I am around I might be a little snappish from frustration, I forewarn now and apologize ahead of time if I accidentally bite someones head off.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock I'm probably not going to be actively around for a couple weeks tops. I apologize. Theres been a family death recently that's caused a lot of tension and fights among other problems. To top it off two of my close family members had a house fire today and are moving in for a while. If I am around I might be a little snappish from frustration, I forewarn now and apologize ahead of time if I accidentally bite someones head off.
Hope things get better soon!

"Miss"
tumblr_olgkmojsIs1tydz8to1_500.gif

I guess, I've kind of fallen out of Konoba's character, though. I'll get about doing a post tomorrow or the next day, and will probably adjust her personality and maybe her history after that, if that's OK with you. Skills will stay the same, but the state of her right now is pretty.. Bland x_x

"Miss"
tumblr_olgkmojsIs1tydz8to1_500.gif

I guess, I've kind of fallen out of Konoba's character, though. I'll get about doing a post tomorrow or the next day, and will probably adjust her personality and maybe her history after that, if that's OK with you. Skills will stay the same, but the state of her right now is pretty.. Bland x_x
Bandit's not posting yet?
59cc1b6547aedf850a5ee74800ecb85b_1000-images-about-humor-on-fairly-odd-parents-dinkleberg-memes_1600-900.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread