Out-of-Character Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
@Refaulted Was Daemon not in the coffeeshop when Piper and Ryannan gave their little speech/questioning thing?
If he was, he was either absorbed in his own work or he was unable to hear it. It is difficult to hear a lot of things in the coffee shop from his office.

[QUOTE="Ivory Witch]So... Question: are any player controlled characters going to actually be able to learn anything useful or is all the intel only going to be given to mod controlled characters? That is what it seems like so far...

[/QUOTE]
Nope, I'm about to throw out some info to the players now that I'm back with my laptop. Got replies lined up for a bunch of you.

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]*Smiles brightly* Were I to send you a character for review, but not application, would you have time to look it over today?

[/QUOTE]
I could give it a skim over now, yeah

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]*Rubs back of my head sheepishly and flushes* ^^' W-Well um Hellkite-Sama it.. it um... isn't done QUITE yet ehehe...

[/QUOTE]
When it's ready I'll give it a read over!

DaughterofAthena said:
*Waves*
Hello Fairy Tail OOC and everyone in it!
giphy.gif

arcaneSentinel said:
Oh okay. I only saw the one before that. I'll go edit it real quick. Thanks for letting me know.
I don't understand how Aden wouldn't know where A'den is. He's on the Redfox and he's unconscious... and all the mages just came off the ship.

DaughterofAthena said:
I don't understand how Aden wouldn't know where A'den is. He's on the Redfox and he's unconscious... and all the mages just came off the ship.
Well he didn't know what happened to A'den and doesn't know where he was taken after being on the ship.

arcaneSentinel said:
No I mean that he doesn't know where he was taken after being on the ship. Wasn't he taken to the hospital from the ship?
I was under the impression there was a medical clinic on the ship.

A little under the weather at the moment. Will try and get the posts that people are waiting on turned around as soon as I can. Plus side of being off work sick is that I've got plenty of time laid out on the sofa to write posts in.

*Taps microphone* Hello? Anyone here? Any-who may I have your attention please? I have recently approached the wonderful and SPLENDID Hellkite-sama for a new.. addition to the project, so come one come all! Dredge out the most horrid ideas from the bowels of your minds, give rise to unseen levels of pain and destruction, because this is not your grandpa's magic guild I seek to build! It is....

TARTAROS REBORN

flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg

Note: Applications for this new Guild are more strictly monitored than most character submissions as each member of Tartaros Reborn will be rather... potent, a I have been told by Hellkite-sama's gloriousness. So bring your A game... or S game in this case... *snickers unabashedly* and I hope you have Zeref's own luck!

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]

*Taps microphone* Hello? Anyone here? Any-who may I have your attention please? I have recently approached the wonderful and SPLENDID Hellkite-sama for a new.. addition to the project, so come one come all! Dredge out the most horrid ideas from the bowels of your minds, give rise to unseen levels of pain and destruction, because this is not your grandpa's magic guild I seek to build! It is....

TARTAROS REBORN

flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg

Note: Applications for this new Guild are more strictly monitored than most character submissions as each member of Tartaros Reborn will be rather... potent, a I have been told by Hellkite-sama's gloriousness. So bring your A game... or S game in this case... *snickers unabashedly* and I hope you have Zeref's own luck!

[/QUOTE]
Don't expect this soon, it's more a pre-emptive measure for the future after Kingslayer. And yeah, I'll be looking into it very closely. By the way credits to Prince, actually his idea not mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back