Out-of-Character Chat

Kaine said:
Uh oh. Some reason kidnapping comes to mind, but anyways, just no playing favorites. I appreciate the thought, dont go out of the way just for me. Just feeling down lately and needed to vent. Thank you everyone <3
Don't worry, it's not special treatment at all. If I decide to roll with it it'll be very brief, but quite important too. I'll think about it, in the mean time happy posting!

When you can't remember your moms email address and have to wait for her reply before submitting a form to secure a spot to visit a college >.>

[QUOTE="Ivory Witch]I can't even begin to describe how much fun I am having with this post I'm working on...

[/QUOTE]
We need to do another collab soon.... >.> Sadly due to life it may not before till Wednesday (So much work )

Peaceswore said:
We need to do another collab soon.... >.> Sadly due to life it may not before till Wednesday (So much work )
I am only free for a very limited amount of time on Wednesday...

Kaine said:
Uh oh. Some reason kidnapping comes to mind, but anyways, just no playing favorites. I appreciate the thought, dont go out of the way just for me. Just feeling down lately and needed to vent. Thank you everyone <3
No worries, I've been feeling down lately as well. Just been avoiding the internet instead aha

Lexielai said:
No worries, I've been feeling down lately as well. Just been avoiding the internet instead aha
When're you going to get better Lex???? :<

Lexielai said:
Don't know. My heart is so broken I might have to jump off a cliff and land on a samurai sword ;)
No! Not aloud! You are not aloud to die! Where will I be without Fox? *sniffs*

BLUR said:
Who's waiting on posts by an NPC? I'll be able to put something out tomorrow
Olive is waiting on a reply from Jason or Laura or both.

And as of Ivory's recent post, Angel and Russel are waiting on a reply from the Prince of Pergrande.

BLUR said:
Who's waiting on posts by an NPC? I'll be able to put something out tomorrow
DaughterofAthena said:
And as of Ivory's recent post, Angel and Russel are waiting on a reply from the Prince of Pergrande.
Yup yup! Angel threatened the Prince and I'm very curious to see what happens...

Yup i've literally just made the most meaningless wall of text post ever. But it was fun to type out. :D I have a feeling mods are gonna make me change it thought. Took a lot of liberties with it.

Kaine said:
Yup i've literally just made the most meaningless wall of text post ever. But it was fun to type out. :D I have a feeling mods are gonna make me change it thought. Took a lot of liberties with it.
Can't speak for the others but I enjoyed it! Set yourself nicely for trouble and intrigue to come find you too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mad Prince of Sanity]So do we have a lightning dragon slayer and if so who plays them? [/QUOTE] We do have a lightning dragon slayer. His name is Lowell Thrice and he's controlled by [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12326-hales/ said:
@Hales[/URL] .

Leone said:
Wow... It's been so long that i'm unsure of where to enter. I know whats happened so far, just unaware of where to jump in.
Fairy Tail has been requested to go with Jason and Laura. That's where Gurren is right now. Since Mavis is in Fairy Tail maybe that's where you could jump back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back