Out-of-Character Chat

ONco8AM.jpg

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]Evening my good chap, what brings you to these parts?

[/QUOTE]
I just have a lot of time on my hands.

Good thing the Tartaros revival isn't happening really soon, I have more time to plan this way.

shadowdude505 said:
I just have a lot of time on my hands.
Good thing the Tartaros revival isn't happening really soon, I have more time to plan this way.
If ya wouldn't mind I also have free time on my hands and would be happy to be an idea bouncer-backer xP If ya wanted to that is.

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]If ya wouldn't mind I also have free time on my hands and would be happy to be an idea bouncer-backer xP If ya wanted to that is.

[/QUOTE]
Would it be better to PM idea bouncing?

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]I.... I give up....
header.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Tank tanks? Or females dressed up as tanks?

And here I thought the bird dating simulator was weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
shadowdude505 said:
Tank tanks? Or females dressed up as tanks?
And here I thought the bird dating simulator was weird.
From what I understand without having played it, girls that are named tanks and refer to various things in the world as tank accessories....

Hey guys! I just got done with a first week of new classes and I had almost entirely forgotten rpn existed... oops. Anyway, does anyone know if we're ever going to find out what's in that bar we got sent to? I was kind of waiting to find out a general description of what was there before I posted again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back