Out-of-Character Chat

shadowdude505 said:
Here's my imagination gained insight.
pablo-dancing.jpg
You want more bombs?

AllHailDago said:
A lot of sass being thrown around, damn. Poor mod folks.
I honestly think that the only mod we've heard from at all in the past week though is Hellkite. And I know Hellkite hasn't been feeling well. I'm just wondering what happened to the others. Surely they could write things too...

Edit: It makes me feel even more bad for Hellkite since it seems she's the only one addressing player posts at all. That's a lot of work for one person in a project this big.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
I honestly think that the only mod we've heard from at all in the past week though is Hellkite. And I know Hellkite hasn't been feeling well. I'm just wondering what happened to the others. Surely they could write things too...
Edit: It makes me feel even more bad for Hellkite since it seems she's the only one addressing player posts at all. That's a lot of work for one person in a project this big.
*Praises the glorious and beautiful Hellkite while giving the other mods a dubious finger-wagging*

Okay, I haven't been on in awhile (until just now, actually), but I kinda get why you guys are irked. I'm sorry we didn't say anything about what was going on. Still, I'm going to ask you nicely to please be patient.

Last I heard, BLUR has been working his ASS off studying for midterms.

I didn't want to say what I was doing because it was a sore subject at the time, but I've been trying to recover from a bad breakup and not kill myself. Just was not in a healthy state to be doing anything around here.

Hellkite's trying really hard despite her state, so big thanks to her for that, and I apologize for the lack of communication. I know you guys really want to play more actively in the story. The best I can do for you right now is ask you to try avoiding NPCs for the time being.

-Lexielai

Lexielai said:
Okay, I haven't been on in awhile (until just now, actually), but I kinda get why you guys are irked. I'm sorry we didn't say anything about what was going on. Still, I'm going to ask you nicely to please be patient.
Last I heard, BLUR has been working his ASS off studying for midterms.

I didn't want to say what I was doing because it was a sore subject as the time, but I've been trying to recover from a bad breakup and not kill myself.

Hellkite's trying really hard despite her state, so big thanks to her for that, and I apologize for the lack of communication. I know you guys really want to play more actively in the story. The best I can do for you right now is ask you to try avoiding NPCs for the time being.

-Lexielai
Lex said most of what I was going to say.

Toy knowledge, Infi is out celebrating her birthday with her family, as well as she has been doing college tours for next year. I was camping last night and today. But, sadly, the trip has been cut short due to being violently sick and unable to talk. Once I'm home, I will try to make something with Dusty and Yuura so that people who are lost have something to respond to, if possible.

Refaulted said:
Lex said most of what I was going to say.
Toy knowledge, Infi is out celebrating her birthday with her family, as well as she has been doing college tours for next year. I was camping last night and today. But, sadly, the trip has been cut short due to being violently sick and unable to talk. Once I'm home, I will try to make something with Dusty and Yuura so that people who are lost have something to respond to, if possible.
Is there any chance you might be able to describe what's at this bar that some people got sent to? I know I just didn't want to post again because I simply don't want to put something there that isn't there or not put things there that are supposed to be there...

Is it just a normal bar or is there something weird / odd there?

Will be busy for another week with finals. Sorry for not saying anything to you guys earlier, please be patient.

Whats this thing called life you speaketh of. Blasphemy. All of it. If not all shall partake, then none shall partake. Riot i claim! We must bring those scoundrels backeth to our lands and free then from the ideals of society and fill them with the energy that is the play of the role. Yes. Shall i hear an aye?!

._. /rant

Sorry but right now us mods are mixture of sick and busy with schooling/work.

Yessir nothing's better than getting woken up at the ass-end of dawn by the glorious sounds of your mother making noises like she's staring her own Ork WAAAAAGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back