• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

We only need a round of introductions, some food (or probably drinks) to take back for Sir Roam (@Scribe_6 ), and Aya ( Traveler Traveler ) and Bishop (@wyvernheart ) to be somewhere close enough to hear about the Red Ribbon Pirates. Fighting is not necessary.

nodding-crossed-arms.gif

...unless we encounter a marine. Or some other unsavory types...
I feel like if Aya hears a bar fight, she'll get exited and just join in.

Read away. I tend to read everything, but if you want to jump straight into the bar fight, just the last two posts should do for the bar scene
I skimmed through the dialogue and got a vague understanding, someone mind @ing me in a few posts when the fight is big enough that outside people'd notice? Or i'll just keep track myself like a normal person-

I skimmed through the dialogue and got a vague understanding, someone mind @ing me in a few posts when the fight is big enough that outside people'd notice? Or i'll just keep track myself like a normal person-
It should be enough from the start! I start the attacking group from the outside so Aya might notice the crowd

I'm hoping to post for Scarlet either tomorrow or Thursday.

Just a heads up for people.

I am starting a new job on Thursday so things might temporarily slow down for me as I'm adjusting.

Posted for Mary. Kinda missed OOC again due to RPN funking up. Shes going to sit there at the table not doing anything, drinking and watching for now.

I come home (well been home for a while, but you get what I mean I check out the thread after being out today!) and there's literally a bar fight? What is wrong with you people even though I was the one instigating it happening in ooc. Poor Alicia is going to be terrified.

I come home (well been home for a while, but you get what I mean I check out the thread after being out today!) and there's literally a bar fight? What is wrong with you people even though I was the one instigating it happening in ooc. Poor Alicia is going to be terrified.

Alicia terrified? The most physically strong member of the Red Ribbons who I'm sure could terrify a lot of people should she decide to get serious?

Alicia terrified? The most physically strong member of the Red Ribbons who I'm sure could terrify a lot of people should she decide to get serious?
Yes. :P That is the entertaining part of it! Even though really there is backstory reasons and its less her frightened of getting hurt but the repercussions for what she might cause but the fun bit is not knowing/thinking about it and just finding humor in the fact she could decimate many foes they come along and is just too fearful to act and do so.

My brain is already swirling with ideas for Higo now that he's in the midst of combat. Might even give a little glimpse of his ideals as well, I'll hopefully have a post up soon.

I was going to say "Finished a little post" Then I noticed my post was bigger then I thought it was. Still got a post in, at least Alicia tried to cower away and hide. :P

I was going to say "Finished a little post" Then I noticed my post was bigger then I thought it was. Still got a post in, at least Alicia tried to cower away and hide. :P
Anime romcom:

Alicia trips and falls onto the 'lucky' MC! The MC dies under her sheer weight. A 4th wall director forces Alicia to take responsibility. Alicia is now the MC.

Higo's lucky he didn't end up being used for cover, knowing his luck he was seconds away from being a victim to Alicia and her curse, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back