• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

Using a special ability on a person's balls? That's completely unheard of in one piece, right?

Higo has no need to waste any abilities or energy on a group that's nothing but a bunch of fodder for the oblivious idi- I mean, his crew. Haha.

Higo has no need to waste any abilities or energy on a group that's nothing but a bunch of fodder for the oblivious idi-
Obvious Idiosyncrasies of a pirate crew to like to take part in a casual bar brawl as a group? Is that what you wanted to say but cut yourself short afraid we might not understand what you meant? :)

Obvious Idiosyncrasies of a pirate crew to like to take part in a casual bar brawl as a group? Is that what you wanted to say but cut yourself short afraid we might not understand what you meant? :)
*Rapidly flipping through dictionary*

...maybe.

Hana is bullying me with big words
What! I... I did no such thing! I would never deliberately obscure my proclamations with sophisticated expressions of which commonplace individual might have adversity in grasping the connotation I endeavor to express forthwith.

Ah! See! He is such a nice guy! Too afraid to offend us with using big words he made it simple for us to understand!
Can't wait for Higo to an assortment of nice things only to backpedal and explain somehow that what he did was for his own benefit in the end.

"Nice? Don't be ridiculous! I only fed that mangy mutt so it may pass on tales of my GREAATNESSS to the animal kingdom!"

Or something like that.

Can't wait for Higo to an assortment of nice things only to backpedal and explain somehow that what he did was for his own benefit in the end.

"Nice? Don't be ridiculous! I only fed that mangy mutt so it may pass on tales of my GREAATNESSS to the animal kingdom!"

Or something like that.
Can't wait for him to try and take back what he did for Alicia sake and have her go "I see... I understand, I am a burden I d... deserve all your harsh words... I'll tr... try not to be so useless and.. and get in your way a..again M... Master Higo... please forgive me f... for getting in th.. the way of your g... greatness b.. being so useless and in the way. I underst.. stand that you w.. would never help me... on purpose, l.. leave me to die n.. next time so I won't distract you f.. from your goal."

Or something like that.
If Higo did that Andar will find him adorable and give him a hug. Maybe a bit too forcefully

Can't wait for him to try and take back what he did for Alicia sake and have her go "I see... I understand, I am a burden I d... deserve all your harsh words... I'll tr... try not to be so useless and.. and get in your way a..again M... Master Higo... please forgive me f... for getting in th.. the way of your g... greatness b.. being so useless and in the way. I underst.. stand that you w.. would never help me... on purpose, l.. leave me to die n.. next time so I won't distract you f.. from your goal."
Higo would just listen as expression would slwoly pale and darken.
"Why do I feel like I'm the bad guy all of a sudden?"
If Higo did that Andar will find him adorable and give him a hug. Maybe a bit too forcefully
Higo would struggle in his grip frantically as his cheeks puffed out.
"I-I can't breathe! And his scales feel like sandpaper too! C-Cher! I request assistanceeeee!"

It's fun to imagine these scenarios in my head.

Higo would just listen as expression would slwoly pale and darken.
"Why do I feel like I'm the bad guy all of a sudden?"
Higo would struggle in his grip frantically as his cheeks puffed out.
"I-I can't breathe! And his scales feel like sandpaper too! C-Cher! I request assistanceeeee!"

It's fun to imagine these scenarios in my head.
Fun fact: Andar's hug is a combination of cold and fuzzy with his scales and scale-like hairs

I finally got some art comissioned for Aya
I can finally see my girl face to face
20210903_081134.jpg

He just think Bishop is cute! 'Aww' cute not romantic cute. Bunny-man...

All the more reason to shove him on the ship and keep him

HANA IS BULLYING ME

This is nothing new

Ya. It's almost like looking in the mirror.

Fun coincidence :)

The unofficial twins of the Red Ribbons. They were separated by birth and found each other again in a bar fight. This is what's going in Nerissa's logbook of Red Ribbon Adventures 😏

The unofficial twins of the Red Ribbons. They were separated by birth and found each other again in a bar fight. This is what's going in Nerissa's logbook of Red Ribbon Adventures 😏
Thus writes Nerissa. Thus it is so.
vwHZa2x.gif

Thus writes Nerissa. Thus it is so.
Nerissa chronicles their adventure so everyone else can learn what happened in the future...

Turns out she added her own flare and things are told not quite how it actually happened and we end up going to see a very awkward and not quite factual retelling about our adventures.

tumblr_mtexq2WBvv1r4j6u0o3_500.gif

Nerissa chronicles their adventure so everyone else can learn what happened in the future...

Turns out she added her own flare and things are told not quite how it actually happened and we end up going to see a very awkward and not quite factual retelling about our adventures.

tumblr_mtexq2WBvv1r4j6u0o3_500.gif

If you want infamy, you've got to embellish a little~

deathnote_epic-writing.gif

Wonder what Marys will be lol. Likely not well once she figures out she kinda has 0 acknowledgment of Aquarius despite being Ocean-based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back