Out of Character Chat

I'm half asleep, forgive me if I've said this before. But just a heads up that until you meet your partner, your digivice won't power on. It's just a fancy ass paperweight right now xD

I'm half asleep, forgive me if I've said this before. But just a heads up that until you meet your partner, your digivice won't power on. It's just a fancy ass paperweight right now xD

We button mashing noobs must button mash

Nothing wrong with that. Just saying you aren't getting anything for it.

mash the buttons

so today i learned its bizzarely difficult to find a gif of a blond anime guy who doesnt look like hes made of sex or like hes ten

Dg8Ow1.gif

Prompto, so cute.

But seriously, put the cap on, pat the back of it as you face the nozzel down. 

Cute dumb blonde.

Prompto, so cute.

But seriously, put the cap on, pat the back of it as you face the nozzel down. 

Cute dumb blonde.

He actually spends a big chunk of the scene doing just that. Figured when he gets frustrated things backfire horribly xD

It was the first FF game I've played since 9.

It was pretty much my first FF game period. I played a little of 12, but just barely.

He actually spends a big chunk of the scene doing just that. Figured when he gets frustrated things backfire horribly xD

It was pretty much my first FF game period. I played a little of 12, but just barely.

It's a good series as far as I know. I played a bit of ten and wasn't super impressed, but I can't vouch for anything past that. six, seven and eight were my favorites . 

It's a good series as far as I know. I played a bit of ten and wasn't super impressed, but I can't vouch for anything past that. six, seven and eight were my favorites . 

I'll give other entries a try eventually. Though I definitely prefer an active battle system over a turn based one. I wanna actually block and dodge incoming attacks, dammit!

I'll give other entries a try eventually. Though I definitely prefer an active battle system over a turn based one. I wanna actually block and dodge incoming attacks, dammit!

If that's the case I think the earlier games may not be your cup of tea lol 

I personally love both systems for different reasons.

Come on, Prompto doesn't look THAT young. 16 maybe, certainly doesn't come off as the 20 that he actually is. Granted neither does Noct, but that's beside the point. >> 

Users who are viewing this thread