Out of Character Chat

You know what... I really don't like characters like Jupiter either, but they are the only ones that I am apparently good at making. ^_^

I have a super-villain backstory of my own

*Que the darkness and eerie music*

I once made heroes, aye. But they were ignored... boring, underrated, underappreciated. Time and time again I would join an RP and I just wouldn't make the cut for the 'main characters'. There were so many failed attempts. I began to question myself. Was it because I was a horrible writer? Were all my characters simply not good enough. No, it could not be. Then I realized... it was them. The others...the 'heroes'.

So I created a monster. If they would not accept another hero I would create a villain that would make their characters suffer. I would be the enemy that defined the limits of these heroes, and make their survival a gamble. It started with a vicious anti-villain, then I moved on to a relentless murderer, then another, and another... and now.... 

I HAVE CREATED A SPOILED WHITE BITCH!!!! 

MUAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAaaaa!!

*LIGHTNING! THUNDER!*

Rated R, starts this Friday.

We can always just beat the spoiled out of her. That's how I figured things would go.

It's been awhile since I've been legitimately angry at a character in an RP... so congrats? Anyhoo, once @Kimiwriter@Lettuce go she's gonna be getting a lesson.

Is there a posting order? Like, do you have a system for posting or is it more along the lines of; you just post when you want to? If I wanted to post right now, would you rather I waited? 

Sorry for the barrage of questions, just figured this would be important to know. 

Is there a posting order? Like, do you have a system for posting or is it more along the lines of; you just post when you want to? If I wanted to post right now, would you rather I waited? 

Sorry for the barrage of questions, just figured this would be important to know. 

Huh, thought I had something written on this... Anyhoo, I'd prefer a general posting order (Outside of like a battle) at least for this arc. Give everyone a chance to settle into roles and help keep players from falling behind. Like Kimi whose internet is flipping the fuck out and we're not quite sure why yet.

tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt.jpg

So i was like "im gonna post tomorrow" last night after taking a look at this and being like "nope too tired to post"

But it turns out that, when i had time to actually post, the weather decided that it had plans other than me posting and my wifi isnt working v well

So if i dont post by 5p/17p tomorrow, someone please pm me and be like "lettuce get off yer lazy ass and post, the weather has to be better now"

Sudden snowstorms sure are fun

So, one of the abilities the digivice will have is the ability to scan digimon and display/store information on them ala pokedex. Once the site's finished migrating back to XF, I'm considering making a fancy little thing to pop up in posts with BBCode. Would anyone actually want that though?

So, one of the abilities the digivice will have is the ability to scan digimon and display/store information on them ala pokedex. Once the site's finished migrating back to XF, I'm considering making a fancy little thing to pop up in posts with BBCode. Would anyone actually want that though?

I wouldn't mind a Digidex. 

I should be able to make a lore page on said digidex (Better name than 'field guide' that Cyber Sleuth uses) containing all the entries that pop up. Likely in the order the Digimon are encountered.

I really hope that switching back to xf means the gender markers will come back because being called 'she' because my avatar was yang was kind of exhausting

But a digivice code sounds fun

"Cant solve this problem, lets just leave her to die"

This is the exact reason ren has only said one thing 

Clearly, contribution is shoving your digivice in heinrich's face

Jupiter hasn't found her digivice yet because she has no pockets XD 

SOooo, I was thinking that maybe she could have a purse of sorts. If that is allowed then someone could find it easily in the grass because it's stark white with gold. There's something for anyone to do. 

Clearly, contribution is shoving your digivice in heinrich's face

Hienrich doesn't need anything else stuff in his face thank you.

Wait a minute-

SOooo, I was thinking that maybe she could have a purse of sorts. If that is allowed then someone could find it easily in the grass because it's stark white with gold. There's something for anyone to do. 

And good idea, don't think it's my turn around yet. 

I was running with the assumption she had a purse or something xD

Well of course, one must ACCESSORIZE!   :BishieSparklesR:   :BlowaKissu:    :BishieSparklesR:

I just didn't know if bags and stuff would be carried into the Digital world! 

Well of course, one must ACCESSORIZE!   :BishieSparklesR:   :BlowaKissu:    :BishieSparklesR:

I just didn't know if bags and stuff would be carried into the Digital world! 

Bags get through no problem. In Adventure 01 both Joe and Mimi had their bags with them with everything still inside after being dragged into the digital world.

Bags get through no problem. In Adventure 01 both Joe and Mimi had their bags with them with everything still inside after being dragged into the digital world.

lovely! Jupiter will have everything necessary for survival. Lipstick, nail file, wallet...  XD

Should anyone have a compass, note that it won't work. The needle will just spin round and round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back