Out of Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAH BRUH! YOU AINT PUTTIN NO RESPEK ON MAH NAME!

AYY BLUD, YO NAME IS RESPECT, AIGHT? YO GOT A MIND LIKE A GAT, AND YOU BE DUCKIN' FIVE-0 IN THE TRAP! THAT'S MAD! YA SPIT BARE FIRE, SO WHAT'S THE DRILLY CUZ? AIGHT? I'LL SPARK YA IN THE GRILL AND BOUNCE IN THE WHIP IF YA SWITCH ON ME BLUD!

AYY BLUD, YO NAME IS RESPECT, AIGHT? YO GOT A MIND LIKE A GAT, AND YOU BE DUCKIN' FIVE-0 IN THE TRAP! THAT'S MAD! YA SPIT BARE FIRE, SO WHAT'S THE DRILLY CUZ? AIGHT? I'LL SPARK YA IN THE GRILL AND BOUNCE IN THE WHIP IF YA SWITCH ON ME BLUD!

AIGH AIGH FAM. YOU AIN NEVA LIE TO ME. SSS WHY YOU DA REALES! SSS WHY I FUKS WITCHU. WE ALWAYS BE POPPIN SHOTTIE, DOIN MOLLEHS, AND PULLIN HOTTIES BRUH. YO ASS GOT THAT FLAME BOI. WHY DA SHAWTIES LUV YO ASS FAM. YU DO FAKIN REALST MENG.

So yall know, im gonna be out of town starting wednesday to january. I have no idea if I'll be able to write at all when that happens

Since I'm not entirely sure when Cornelius will be back into the mix, would anyone be interested in a flashback scene? I'm getting the itch to write for the cowboy, but he's been put on hold.  

So, morrigans plan as i understand it: gather as many loyal werewolves as possible. Sit in the center of some vampires territory asking to be attacked. Wait.

Good question. Lets put it to a vote, what's everyone feel would be the best comparison?

@Shandragontear

As far as the effects of Lycans blood on Vampires go, which irl drug is most similar in effect?

Does it act more like Alcohol, Cocaine, Ecstacy, etc.?

Hm.....I say make it up. 

Give a euphoric sensation that numbs the body and dulls the senses. It lifts the mood considerably and impairs judgement. The euphoria is similar to ecstasy without all the craziness, similar to marijuana in that case. In large quantities, it could possibly even cause hallucinogenic effects similar to acid. 

The sensation you get changes depending on how much you drink basically. 

A little bit gets you feeling real good, like dopamine was injected into your bloodstream and you feel as if you had been drinking a bit.

Bit more and you feel euphoric. You feel amazing. Your body feels light and really numb and you feel like there is nothing you can't do.

Some more gulps and suddenly you start seeing things. Stars in your vision or everything seems brighter and more colorful

Get deeper and you outright start hallucinating.

Drink a lycan dry and you may go crazy (Go malkavian lmao.)

That's my two cents. Do with it what you will lol

Straight up SloMo from Dredd. 

I was just thinking that too lol

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who don't know what Slo-Mo is:

The drug appears to be a psychedelic that slows the users perception of time to 1% of its normal speed. It also makes the user see colours more vividly, and appears to have a euphoric effect. Using a Slo-Mo inhaler results in the mouth of the user suffering from freezer burn. It also (as a by-product) prolongs any feelings of pleasure or pain that the user feels at the time of taking it.

For those who don't know what Slo-Mo is:

The drug appears to be a psychedelic that slows the users perception of time to 1% of its normal speed. It also makes the user see colours more vividly, and appears to have a euphoric effect. Using a Slo-Mo inhaler results in the mouth of the user suffering from freezer burn. It also (as a by-product) prolongs any feelings of pleasure or pain that the user feels at the time of taking it.

Imagine the pleasure of being under the effects of slowmo and drinking some really good blood or mind blowing sex lmao.

I think I'll just go with something closer to ecstasy and tailor the experience to each individual user.

Do as you will mate

Hm.....I say make it up. 

Give a euphoric sensation that numbs the body and dulls the senses. It lifts the mood considerably and impairs judgement. The euphoria is similar to ecstasy without all the craziness, similar to marijuana in that case. In large quantities, it could possibly even cause hallucinogenic effects similar to acid. 

The sensation you get changes depending on how much you drink basically. 

A little bit gets you feeling real good, like dopamine was injected into your bloodstream and you feel as if you had been drinking a bit.

Bit more and you feel euphoric. You feel amazing. Your body feels light and really numb and you feel like there is nothing you can't do.

Some more gulps and suddenly you start seeing things. Stars in your vision or everything seems brighter and more colorful

Get deeper and you outright start hallucinating.

Drink a lycan dry and you may go crazy (Go malkavian lmao.)

That's my two cents. Do with it what you will lol

I was just thinking that too lol

Something similar to this, where the more you drink the more messed up you get, but also older lycans will have more potent blood so they can get you messed up much faster. 

What vampire owns the land in the middle of the city?

Downtown, closer to the North or out in the suburbs near most of the nobility?

As for Downtown, Lucinda owns a lot of land downtown, but as we know, that land isn't just 'free space' like wooded areas. It's income properties and the like  :smile9:

What vampire owns the land in the middle of the city?

Might not be the area you meant, but North of downtown, a great deal of land is held by House Devereux.

If you mean that gray area between the suburban nobility and downtown, you can place Orlov's manor there. :smile9:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread