Out of Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember right he was. I'm told his clan is based on the Ventrue. You might ask Coralz and Angelic for more info

I just read into the Ventrue on the White Wolf Wiki. From what I gathered, they are noble and honor bound. If Rothbart is loyal to Alucard, I feel like it would make sense that he shared the same views in some respects, or they were at least adopted over time. 

I should have a post for Cornelius up by tomorrow. I just have to edit the collab between me and ghost (that took place the night before) and then explain what he's been up to since then. 

Last edited by a moderator:
did we ever actually decide where in america new whitby is? is it on a river? is it by the ocean? it is near a forrest for a fact, but is there anything else? East coast? West coast? North? South? Midwest?

did we ever actually decide where in america new whitby is? is it on a river? is it by the ocean? it is near a forrest for a fact, but is there anything else? East coast? West coast? North? South? Midwest?

Yeah I'd like to know. Like I've said before, I keep assuming it's on the west coast, like in Washington or something. Out of all the states, that one is probably the best for having vampires since those guys get like no sunlight. 

Hahaha yeah... I'm not very creative sometimes. ^^; Granted it seemed fitting. 

Anyhoo unless anyone has a scene for the day and says so, consider it the next night for posts. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back