Out of Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dont knock it. Some people arent so lucky. I ended up going through the side window in a car crash. My skull was all kinds of fucked up but luckily no permanent damage. Barely left a scar. So glad rveryone was ok mate. Whiplash can become apparent later tho so keep an eye out for that.

On a seperate note, @KageYuuki, ill be PMing you soon for the bar scene. See if you cant get um.....ooh jesus I forgot her username right now....idk. you know who Im talking about lmao. So we can have that worked out

You mean @Shandragontear? Chances are Selene will be working the bar alone that night. Or her and some other random sibling covering for Morrigan. Morri's . . . got shenanigans of her own >>

That makes life simpler then! Lmao. Is the NPC gonna be there? The guy that drove victor.

Mmm maybe not. He doesn't work at the bar. A lot of her brothers prefer construction jobs and other things they can better put their enhanced strength to good use. (And show off a little)

Mmm maybe not. He doesn't work at the bar. A lot of her brothers prefer construction jobs and other things they can better put their enhanced strength to good use. (And show off a little)

Men to the end huh? Hahahaha. Respectable

Alright then, this will be easier than I thought.

Oh noes! Glad you're okay. Have some hot chocolate and a blanket.  :smile5:

Sheesh. Wish somebody would have given me that when I was in one -__- The only thing I got was a lot of painkillers and a solid, "as soon as you are able, your going back to school" 

The doctor looked like he might have ripped their heads off lmao

Sheesh. Wish somebody would have given me that when I was in one -__- The only thing I got was a lot of painkillers and a solid, "as soon as you are able, your going back to school" 

The doctor looked like he might have ripped their heads off lmao

LMAO. Bruh, this speaks to me. 2016 has actually been the worst year for me medically, and it doesn't help that this was my first year on my own. I've been shot, fallen off a cliff face and broken my ankle plus some other leg bits, dealt with internal bleeding while being treated for said broken ankle (my doctor was a jackass), had my finger crushed by a printing press roller and to top it all off, now my knuckles have a gash that won't close and requires constant bandaging. But, it's either work or starve so... no coco and blankets am I right?  :smile5:

LMAO. Bruh, this speaks to me. 2016 has actually been the worst year for me medically, and it doesn't help that this was my first year on my own. I've been shot, fallen off a cliff face and broken my ankle plus some other leg bits, dealt with internal bleeding while being treated for said broken ankle (my doctor was a jackass), had my finger crushed by a printing press roller and to top it all off, now my knuckles have a gash that won't close and requires constant bandaging. But, it's either work or starve so... no coco and blankets am I right? :smile5:

Right? Fuck these I'm uncultured. Damm bruh. Nobody loves us bruh. These hoes aint loyal hahahaha

So, not sure how everyone is going to take this but I just torrented Vampire: bloodlines (yes I shortened it), and am playing it for the first time since I was a kid and I have to say. I really dont remember jack shit from this. 

Like im playing through and its awesome! My non english speaking child self didnt understand anything sadly

Please put the dramatic

NIGHTIME HAS SET OVER THE CITY 

Post this time hahahaha. The first one made me LOL pretty hard

All the transitions so far have been short little blurbs like that. Just something to break things up a little. 

That and I couldn't resist a Zelda reference in the last one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back