Out of Character Chat

Hey check this. 
.bone lost long its reach to tree the up climbing is dog The
Did you read this right or wrong? 

Well im sure the cops wont mind taking in one of their own for crapping on my lawn!

Is that so? Remember I have the capacity to be a pet, so I can pull the EYES on them. Even if that fails, they'd have to catch me, and everyone knows a mongoose is too quick for that. This is all theoretical anyway. The only reason I would have to crap on your lawn would be to scare away predators that might want to eat you.

I plan to make a post on Thursday night~  So those who have yet to post try and get it out by then~ Let me know if I need to delay that to Friday~ 

@AllHailDago @Exanis @Felix @Azure Sky @JR260 @AtlannianSpy

I believe I left off with the cannon collab and then @JR260 interacted with me. I don't think I'll post before you do.

JR, wanna do a collab after peaces post?

@TheForgottenDoll I am sorry for the wait, this week I was terribly busy with study deadlines and such. I'll answer tomorrow night and if we don't finish it then, I can make some time this weekend.

My soul is weakening as I work my seventh consecutive day. But hope holds a flickering flame in my heart as I have Friday and Saturday off and have morning shifts next week. 

It will be one of those days I do the posting required.

@vergil if you have either day I would prefer to do the Jasper/Rena collab. Otherwise I'll be solo posting. Ido much prefer the forner, though. 

@Peaceswore

I believe I posted for Norman. I do not recall any further required interaction. Though I have noted some characters thinking positive things about Norman which has me bubbly.

As for those in my crew. I'll be posting to move things along for sure this weekend. I apologize for the delay. 8 days straight of work and dozens of overtime hours made me.... forgetful.

I've been binge homeworking and my brain is dying.... I have less than 50 days till exams but thanks to my procrastination skills I have 100+ lessons to get done by then.  I'm not panicking yet but I will be shortly~  My head is going to explode soon enough but meh I'm so amazing I can still keep posting...probably assuming I don't implode..

ANYWAY!

@Exanis no huge rush really but I think I will wait for your post before I post again since Sora did interact with Syrin for a short bit  (totally not using this as an excuse to possibly delay my post)

*glares*

Stop using me as an excuse to procrastinate! The only person that can use me as an excuse is me!

But fine fine, I'll get on it.

*glares*

Stop using me as an excuse to procrastinate! The only person that can use me as an excuse is me!

But fine fine, I'll get on it.

By the power invested me as GM!  I here by proclaim you my second reason for procrastinating u-u    

Take your time *casually waves hand*  Noooo rush the longer you wait the more time I can procrastinate ^0^

Midterms:

gif-indiana-jones-Favim.com-3929784.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back