Out of Character Chat

I agree it doesn't make much sense, but someone who's eaten a fruit is a much harder target to deal with than someone who has an uneaten fruit. So yes, while people might come to kill Sora to get the fruit, though that process is hard enough as it is, if Sora has eaten it, the whole ordeal becomes that much harder. And if a thief can get on the ship to steal the fruit, that very same thief can likely kill everyone in their sleep. While there are a few holes in that argument, this is also coming from Syrin and he's well... Syrin.

Does Sora get a say in this T-T  He doesn't wanna eat the fruit right now, but he wants to keep Syrin to....  Why can't Syrin let Sora be greedy (totally doesn't have motives for keeping the fruit rather than eating it) 

Does Sora get a say in this T-T  He doesn't wanna eat the fruit right now, but he wants to keep Syrin to....  Why can't Syrin let Sora be greedy (totally doesn't have motives for keeping the fruit rather than eating it) 

He'd have to talk Syrin through his real reasons, else Syrin would force the issue, or the more likely scenario, attempt to go off on his own and then have the powers that be force him back.

It's kinda fun having a character like this around though, no?

He'd have to talk Syrin through his real reasons, else Syrin would force the issue, or the more likely scenario, attempt to go off on his own and then have the powers that be force him back.

It's kinda fun having a character like this around though, no?

It is interesting~ Though Sora will not budge on eating the fruit now, he has plans and the plan going through his head isn't one of the ones he would like to see be messed up~  He's going to be getting greedy~~

*Just here laughing....then crying.... then laughing then crying.... then laughing again... then thinking... then staring*
@^@   Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ *Stares*

Well, when that time comes, which should be soon, the real fun for me is going to begin.

Cause being difficult is notoriously known for being fun as well.

Well, when that time comes, which should be soon, the real fun for me is going to begin.

Cause being difficult is notoriously known for being fun as well.

I wonder how this is going to work XDD Two difficult character hitting a wall like this... Sora needs Syrin to continue his adventure.  And Syrin doesn't need Sora...though he totally doesn't just isn't aware of it yet~~~~  However Sora isn't going to waver on this, and I have a feeling Syrin won't waver either............................ What if a wager/bet was made?  Would Syrin go for bet?

Nope, especially since Sora has nothing that Syrin would ever want.

Just a good ol drinking game! What could possibly go wrong?  He wins Sora eats the fruit, he lose Syrin joins the crew without Sora eating the fruit xD   *sigh*  Sora is going to have his work cut out for him.

Welp, I was never the greatest at sports. Played with little success all through high school, bouncing from one to the next. Which is why I don't understand why I find myself traveling with a collegiate ultimate frisbee team. Would somebody please explain this to me?

Welp, I was never the greatest at sports. Played with little success all through high school, bouncing from one to the next. Which is why I don't understand why I find myself traveling with a collegiate ultimate frisbee team. Would somebody please explain this to me?

As someone also not great at sports, I never found Ultimate Frisbee all that difficult. Never would I have thought there was a collegiate league. 

Also as someone bad at everything, I find traveling or spending time with groups outside your preferred skill/interest group is not uncommon. And often a fun learning experience. So long as no one is overly aggressive about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone also not great at sports, I never found Ultimate Frisbee all that difficult. Never would I have thought there was a collegiate league. 

Also as someone bad at everything, I find traveling or spending time with groups outside your preferred skill/interest group is not uncommon. And often a fun learning experience. So long as no one is overly aggressive about it.

True. Might I also mention that I have very bad social anxiety :P. So this is a good challenge.

Well that was a crappy weekend. You know those ones where it wasn't anything like two days off? Vergil is grump.

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION TO EVERYONE, ONE THAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR SO LONG SO I NEED HELP!

Does my cake profile pic look Halloween enough?  Cause I'm not sure, ya it has orange and black...but I feel like it's still not Halloween enough......

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION TO EVERYONE, ONE THAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR SO LONG SO I NEED HELP!

Does my cake profile pic look Halloween enough?  Cause I'm not sure, ya it has orange and black...but I feel like it's still not Halloween enough......

Needs more!!! *Drum roll*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-