Out of Character Chat

Hey guys!

I’m just checking in to see how things are going with people and trying to make sure we’re all on the same page on things and I’m also trying to take care of some housekeeping things around here.

If you are waiting on someone to post and that someone hasn’t posted in the past two weeks, please let myself or another GM know and we can reach out to them and find out what’s going on. In the midst of site updates, some people do tend to get lost and I also know that quite a few people have recently or are soon going to be going through final exam things that may have slowed them down or created situations where they lost track of when they needed to post. Additionally, for me at least, it can be difficult to keep track of who has and hasn’t posted so help from you guys when someone seems as though they might have vanished is always a bonus.

If you are waiting on character acceptance and/or character comments from the GM team, please be patient. I’m planning on trying to get around to working through a few applications either today or tomorrow if I have a few GMs who are online sometime during the day.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about anything, please feel free to let me or another GM know.

AllHailDago AllHailDago AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Azure Sky Azure Sky NUSKI NUSKI CelticHero37 CelticHero37 clarinetti clarinetti DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo Eagleye415 Eagleye415 Chak Chak Exanis Exanis Felix Felix Hanarei Hanarei Misuteeku Misuteeku Mitchs98 Mitchs98 NightTerror NightTerror PhantomMelody PhantomMelody Phayne Phayne QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Refaulted Refaulted shadowdude505 shadowdude505 simj26 simj26 Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl

Hey guys!

I’m just checking in to see how things are going with people and trying to make sure we’re all on the same page on things and I’m also trying to take care of some housekeeping things around here.

If you are waiting on someone to post and that someone hasn’t posted in the past two weeks, please let myself or another GM know and we can reach out to them and find out what’s going on. In the midst of site updates, some people do tend to get lost and I also know that quite a few people have recently or are soon going to be going through final exam things that may have slowed them down or created situations where they lost track of when they needed to post. Additionally, for me at least, it can be difficult to keep track of who has and hasn’t posted so help from you guys when someone seems as though they might have vanished is always a bonus.

If you are waiting on character acceptance and/or character comments from the GM team, please be patient. I’m planning on trying to get around to working through a few applications either today or tomorrow if I have a few GMs who are online sometime during the day.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about anything, please feel free to let me or another GM know.

AllHailDago AllHailDago AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Azure Sky Azure Sky NUSKI NUSKI CelticHero37 CelticHero37 clarinetti clarinetti DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo Eagleye415 Eagleye415 Chak Chak Exanis Exanis Felix Felix Hanarei Hanarei Misuteeku Misuteeku Mitchs98 Mitchs98 NightTerror NightTerror PhantomMelody PhantomMelody Phayne Phayne QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Refaulted Refaulted shadowdude505 shadowdude505 simj26 simj26 Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl

I'm actually waiting for you, Dear, though I'm not in any particular hurry^^

More than that, I'm waiting for something exciting to happen. Or not. No idea what sort of plans you gms have.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock
Not sure whether you are planning to reply with Roy or not, but Nerissa still has a dress to buy. Tristan is going to drop Nerissa's stuff on the Red Ribbon new ship and Nerissa is going to get her hair done on the Tiger Shark ship. That's all my plans are for this arc.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock
Not sure whether you are planning to reply with Roy or not, but Nerissa still has a dress to buy. Tristan is going to drop Nerissa's stuff on the Red Ribbon new ship and Nerissa is going to get her hair done on the Tiger Shark ship. That's all my plans are for this arc.
I am planning to post for Roy and Travis again. It'll probably be up either today or tomorrow sometime. Sorry for the delay. I've been busy and for the past few weekends, I've had to go home to my mom's for various reasons. This should be my last weekend at my mom's and then my attention should be fully back on keeping rps moving more actively.

Users who are viewing this thread