Out of Character Chat

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Working on a post for Jasper where he separates from Scarlet. Perhaps if you are around you can save me the time of flipping through posts to recall where Arlen is? I'd very much like to initiate the offer of training bit if you'd like.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Working on a post for Jasper where he separates from Scarlet. Perhaps if you are around you can save me the time of flipping through posts to recall where Arlen is? I'd very much like to initiate the offer of training bit if you'd like.

Certainly^^

He's on deck striking at imaginary foes. At least, that was where I left him.

Certainly^^

He's on deck striking at imaginary foes. At least, that was where I left him.

By this point I had posted 3 hours before cx thanks though, Jasper is just climbing the gangplank and pondering who is on board and if tea would be in their interests

This Cat has decided she is going to give-up on finishing a character for this for now. I'll be deleting Zoou Chora's thread in a bit here so it's not just randomly sitting there. I'm struggling to keep up with posts elsewhere due to life, and I have actually lost the ambition to get a character done. I'll still be lingering around to watch the fun chaos you guys think up and may eventually get a character to throw in next time there's a chance though. Just figured I'd give a heads up on that, though I doubt it will affect anything. I wish the best of fun to those actively participating in this though!

Users who are viewing this thread