Out of Character Chat

Arlen and Jasper training/bonding sounds nice. lol. Teapot? Dunno how they're gonna meet up tho. Arlen's not especially interested in silverware/cutlery...

*salutes* Draven won't go anywhere he's not assigned^^
Well I mean that's just where Jasper would initially be drawn away from Scarlet, as he'd need to be for reasons c=

Good good. Rear Admiral Khazra Marshton will appreciate his loyalty and service.

Well I mean that's just where Jasper would initially be drawn away from Scarlet, as he'd need to be for reasons c=

Good good. Rear Admiral Khazra Marshton will appreciate his loyalty and service.

For some reason, I find your use of the the word reasons quite ominous.

Glad to hear it~

I don't trust a gm when they tell me they don't have a plot brewing.

Must be my imagination.
Well I suppose I can't fault you for that.

I have finally made a post after a long time...feels good.
With your post were up to either 3 or 4 taverns on the island xD Makes sense as a last stop resting place for pirates before the Grand Line!

Also Sayuri last name is killer on the tongue cx

With your post were up to either 3 or 4 taverns on the island xD Makes sense as a last stop resting place for pirates before the Grand Line!

Must be why so many characters are getting a change in wardrobe.

It's actually all the same tavern. It's just that no one has seemed to noticed anyone else yet

Must be why so many characters are getting a change in wardrobe.

It's actually all the same tavern. It's just that no one has seemed to noticed anyone else yet
opening-night01.jpg

As amusing as that would be, there's already stated stuff in the varying posts that would make it logically inconsistent

Also I like you guys are helping keep the ooc alive c=

lol, I was mostly joking. Though, if I remember correctly, most posts involving a drinking establishment didn't specify names...just tavern/pub/bar,etc (besides Kane's). So it wouldn't be entirely awkward for one of the characters in such an establishment to mention seeing another character there, thereby connecting the two into one. Vagueness can be useful at times.

I'm just chatting out of boredom u_u

Last edited:
lol, I was mostly joking. Though, if I remember correctly, most posts involving a drinking establishment didn't specify names...just tavern/pub/bar,etc (besides Kane's). So it wouldn't be entirely awkward for one of the characters in such an establishment to mention seeing another character there, thereby connecting the two into one. Vagueness can be useful at times.

I'm just chatting out of boredom u_u

Have you tried going to the discord? It can frequently br active!

Have you tried going to the discord? It can frequently br active!

Not yet. If chattiness were a spectrum, I'd be on the low end. It's on those rare days that I feel talkative(most my posts in the ooc just to remind people that I'm still active). Even then I generally go for short bursts, since small talk is like death to me.

I also lost the link to the discord =P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back