Out of Character Chat

Cletus (@shadowdude505 ) might also be interested in limiting further damage to the ship and cussing about the shoddy repairments.
Cletus is currently tied up with Scarlet, Ed, Wasabi, Arlen and Nerissa... and they're all facing Aiada who wants to bring them back to the village. I'm not sure how soon Cletus will be back.

I am trying to keep that situation moving though.

Cletus is currently tied up with Scarlet, Ed, Wasabi, Arlen and Nerissa... and they're all facing Aiada who wants to bring them back to the village. I'm not sure how soon Cletus will be back.

I am trying to keep that situation moving though.
At least they have the man power to face Axel.

At least they have the man power to face Axel.
There are still some other marines on the two ships besides Axel. Obviously not all of them went away xD
Anyway, Axel will put some Sea Stone cuffs on Angel Boy, bring him to his ship, have a fodder marine watch over him, and draw a moustache on his face with a marker...then he'll destroy the ship again and make another letter.

Last edited:
There are still some other marines on the two ships besides Axel. Obviously not all of them went away xD
Anyway, Axel will put some Sea Stone cuffs on Angel Boy, brin him to his ship, have a fodder marine watch over him, and draw a mustache on his face with a marker...then he'll destroy the ship again and make another letter.
Good thing Cygnus Looks great with a moustache. At least he will be a fabulous damsel in distress.
Cygnus moustache.jpg

Anyway, Axel will put some Sea Stone cuffs on Angel Boy, bring him to his ship, have a fodder marine watch over him, and draw a moustache on his face with a marker...then he'll destroy the ship again and make another letter.

lol. He's determined to write his letters, huh?

We're trying to keep things moving... I'm really really trying to keep things moving... and its hard.
In terms of moving on, we might want to leave the ship for now ... or not, your choice. Axel will have his revenge eventually.

We're trying to keep things moving... I'm really really trying to keep things moving... and its hard.

And yet you keep stopping my characters. I wonder why ^3^

In terms of moving on, we might want to leave the ship for now ... or not, your choice. Axel will have his revenge eventually.

Revenge for what? No one did anything to his character. Cygnus was just trying fix a ship :puff:

He actually likes the ship...that's why he's not trying to cause more destruction to it...he wants to make it Marine property xD
Relationship status: it's complicated. I'm not sure whether she will ever recover from such an abusive relationship.

Felix Felix
Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Shannon hadn't gotten to see much of Cygnus, so he likely won't recognise him too well. Cygnus stayed out of sight out of mind from what I remembered and Shannon just trailed the heels of Jasper or Scarlet, so if he wanders back over and sees Cygnus hurt, he'll try to help.

An Axel/Shannon confrontation would likely be entirely verbal and probably not end too badly. Shannon will be honest, he's just a medic looking to help people.

Al that said, I'll see about posting for him either tonight, or more likely sometime tomorrow morning or something.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
AllHailDago AllHailDago

We were planning on the collab for Monday right? Tomorrow?

I thought he said today at 2pm PST... which is now, I think. Unless I'm doing math wrong or remembering time wrong.
Perhaps, if that's the case then I may have the time for the collab now. We had a fox get after the chickens today because I'd forgotten to let the dogs out of their shed this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread