Out of Character Chat

Wikipedia isn't a reliable resource...but I believe you :csmile:
I grew up with the knowledge that he was called Dagobert Duck. Imagine how flabbergasted I was when I found out the english version was actually related to one of Charles Dickins' characters.

Not sure you guys knew this but......... Ken just miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight be modeled a bit after Izaya....Just incase ya didn't know

Not sure you guys knew this but......... Ken just miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight be modeled a bit after Izaya....Just incase ya didn't know
giphy.gif

Ah...It's nice looking at the final product. Sayuri is finally finished...Now to make posts for Xiao, Axel, and Yukihime xD

I know...but once he reaches the new world...maybe xD
That's assuming he lives that long!

Pequeno hasn't shown up yet...and I get bored of waiting...

I see...

tumblr_mllzr8enMT1rrztono4_250.gif

Bring it on then.​
Well then it's best you two just do a collab, and I'll respond solo and we can go from there. As I am unavailable until Wednesday / Thursday after today

We knew ^3^

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

...Have you gms already started plotting the next arc?

Erk. Kinda but not really in my case?

Well then it's best you two just do a collab, and I'll respond solo and we can go from there. As I am unavailable until Wednesday / Thursday after today

They'll be in town then...unless you want more forest talk...<.<

Reading Syrin's last post reminded me of Meet The Robinsons and when hats ACTUALLY took over XDDDDDD

See that witch hat Nerissa's wearing? She won't get that until she encounters a Talone...

Edit: Or Chase makes her one...

They'll be in town then...unless you want more forest talk...<.<

See that witch hat Nerissa's wearing? She won't get that until she encounters a Talone...

Edit: Or Chase makes her one...

I give free ability for you to end your post at the edge of the forest, with Jasper appearing via Kamisori.

If he dies, Red Ribbons will lose a major powerhouse xD

Are we talking about Jasper dying? Why are we talking about Jasper dying? I already sacrificed Norman to the Dragon! >.<
I suppose thats true enough! And you were only one vote Quirk cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back