Out of Character Chat

Don't know St. Patrick's Day exists...? Hmm. I never even realized that was possible. It's a major holiday for going out and drinking if you have a social life. I don't have much of one which means I'm here online instead.

Because i suffer from crippling self-doubt and think that she is a horribly conceived character who brings nothing to the table, and either needs a major rework or be scrapped entirely. Horrendous backstory, horrendous personality that will probably go nowhere, completely overshadowed, useless, and, if this were an actual show, probably gets kicked off the plot by the next major arc. Seems more like a one-shot character more than anything else. I just don't see her going anywhere.

Heh.
Hey, the fact you know it exists speaks volumes about how much more social you are than me.
If that means anything.

Because i suffer from crippling self-doubt and think that she is a horribly conceived character who brings nothing to the table, and either needs a major rework or be scrapped entirely. Horrendous backstory, horrendous personality that will probably go nowhere, completely overshadowed, useless, and, if this were an actual show, probably gets kicked off the plot by the next major arc. Seems more like a one-shot character more than anything else. I just don't see her going anywhere.

I just read her cs and I don't think that at all. Her personality seems strong enough that I doubt she'd be overshadowed and I don't believe any character is useless. What she brings to the table is entirely up to you...and the less she has now, the more things can be added to her later.Then again, if you've lost interest in her, I can understand why you wouldn't want to rp her. Go with the character you think you'll have more fun with and, remember, you've got two character slots^^

I just read her cs and I don't think that at all. Her personality seems strong enough that I doubt she'd be overshadowed and I don't believe any character is useless. What she brings to the table is entirely up to you...and the less she has now, the more things can be added to her later.Then again, if you've lost interest in her, I can understand why you wouldn't want to rp her. Go with the character you think you'll have more fun with and, remember, you've got two character slots^^
*shrug*
I think at this point, I'm just really not pleased with how i started with her, and not pleased with what paths i can see open for her. I had long wanted to play an Usopp-style charactee anyway, so eh. I'll, at best, leave Mira to warm the bench for the meanwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back