Out of Character Chat

huh celebi actually has a similar personality to me, with less of a temper

sans the time travel

one am is a great time for self discovery

@theunderwolf I do not think we know about our mission yet(Save for Dappi, since he snooped)... Nor has ginette graced herself in our presence. 

Also Dappi is bloody adorable you heretic. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@theunderwolf I do not think we know about our mission yet(Save for Dappi, since he snooped)... Nor has ginette graced herself in our presence. 

Aye, Ginette would have just found out and is currently looking to gather her team up and head out

Aye, Ginette would have just found out and is currently looking to gather her team up and head out

I'll give him the Dappi smelling good part, but the basket mysteriously disappeared~! 

I'd say Jackie would have either snooped (She knows everybody) or got pre briefed so she could prep. I don't mind changing it I just feel that the flow of information should be a little more clarified. @KageYuuki

He is adorable. Note that when Jackie says cute she means "Would bang" She just wants to hug him and he is adorable.

Plus I talked to succubi an she said it was cool.

@theunderwolf espeon isnt new to the cbc, wouldnt jackie and him already know they were teammates?

Well I figured the teams got reshuffled due to new megas so maybe not? Plus he made no indication of already knowing her sooooooo....

also jackie will lose that hand if she tries petting him

Jackie with a prosthetic: "WORTH IT" 

I'd say Jackie would have either snooped (She knows everybody) or got pre briefed so she could prep. I don't mind changing it I just feel that the flow of information should be a little more clarified. @KageYuuki

He is adorable. Note that when Jackie says cute she means "Would bang" She just wants to hug him and he is adorable.

Plus I talked to succubi an she said it was cool.

Well I figured the teams got reshuffled due to new megas so maybe not? Plus he made no indication of already knowing her sooooooo....

Jackie with a prosthetic: "WORTH IT" 

it would be worth it. 

I wounder what her thoughts would be of my upcoming Tsareena.. hmm.. Already hear good things from Queen about kali's opinion. 

pps: she shall be done tomorrow @The Succubi Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
its hard to indicate that you know people when you dont see them

dont have her forcefully pet him, he does not like that

Dappi might be holding favoritism. 

Okay wolf i want to settle this before it becomes a thing

If Jackie touches espeon without his permission, he will lash out, due to the fact that she is a stranger

also do not forcefully kiss my characters in any way

Completely fair. If he indicates this it won't happen again, she respects boundaries.

While the above is true I will pint out that the peck on the cheek was a greeting and wasn't meant to be romantic/ sexual in any way, Jackie's just an affectionate person. If this doesn't gel with you you are more then free to have him back out our avoid the peck and hug. 

i think its important to ask before greeting someone with a kiss

this isnt france, its not a cultural norm and, even completely platonic, its considered sexual harassment to put your lips on somebody who doesnt consent

i think you missed the point where hell get angry if she does that

just edit it, its easier for you to do that than it is for me to think of a reason that espeon wouldnt immediately hit her

Im staying firm on the editing thing

Whether theres been a timeskip or not, i want it edited. Do not try to forcefully put your characters lips on my character unless they're dating. They will react violently, not by pushing them away or moving out of the way. 

I don't want to have to explain why it bothers me so much. 

Also espeon actually hates being called eon to the core, the fact that he will respond to it aside. 

@theunderwolf

I'm with Lettuce on this one, please edit your post.

@Lettuce

He does? I must have missed that in his sheet. Been a long time since I read it though. Will remove nickname from team lineup then.

@KageYuuki

its not on his sheet; hell respond to it, but hell probably respond by calling people things like "ette" "ama" "uck", especially if hes not familiar with them

thats why i only ever put espeon, its what he prefers

@KageYuuki

its not on his sheet; hell respond to it, but hell probably respond by calling people things like "ette" "ama" "uck", especially if hes not familiar with them

Guess I'm a little oblivious at times ^^; It's fixed on the team lineup.

@KageYuuki

this is wierd... I get notifications for Yuuki posting, but never you, not even if you mention me...

how odd. 

this is wierd... I get notifications for Yuuki posting, but never you, not even if you mention me...

how odd. 

You secretly ignore him >>

Actually, I only get alerts if he mentions or quotes me. It's very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread