Out of Character Chat

perhaps? no idea. 

Either way, I shall finish up my Tsareena and maybe psot for dappi? maybe after another from you two...

I will post after wolf edits

Maybe ill edit my post for celebi and describe the plants a bit more 

On second thought, bad plan, i think four is enough plants

it's done. 

Shes done. 

screw bios man they suck. 

@Lettuce I hope you like the Tsareena cause GUESS WHOS GONA HAVE TO DEAL WITH HER~! 

Banette~!

*imagines a really motherly character wanting to take care of banette because shes the size of a child*

*cringes*

*is glad we dont have any motherly characters*

*imagines a really motherly character wanting to take care of banette because shes the size of a child*

*cringes*

*Ginette stands in the corner feeling insulted and ignored*

Also, I literally never get notifs from the OOC, even though I'm following it??? So sorry if you tag me and I ignore it. Also, I wrote my last post before I caught onto the drama here so let me clarify a bit, jic: I did give permission for wolf to bunny Ginette in- so that much is ok- the rest is kind of inter player stuff, but I'm glad we got it all sorted. 

*cringes*

*crosses off thinking banette is a child off a list* 

I'll get to a post when i get the urge to... sundays always have been lazy for me. 

*Ginette stands in the corner feeling insulted and ignored*

Also, I literally never get notifs from the OOC, even though I'm following it??? So sorry if you tag me and I ignore it. Also, I wrote my last post before I caught onto the drama here so let me clarify a bit, jic: I did give permission for wolf to bunny Ginette in- so that much is ok- the rest is kind of inter player stuff, but I'm glad we got it all sorted. 

*covers ginette with a blanket and wonders what gardevoir youre talking about*

I really thought that one day i edited in that zoroark sometimes carries children around in his hair

He just comes into the cbc one day and a bunch of little zorua pop out of his hair and scamper about

Ginette has yet to call Espeon "Eon" To his face, but at the same time, I want her to react adorable to the nickname. 

Oh man, decisions.

But for real, sorry about leaving "Eon" in my posts, I was too lazy to edit the corrections in. I would think Ginette would be careful about names, but it's too late now, I think, lol.

Im not offended

So funfact any time my sister does something slightly inconveniencing i look at her and say offence but i pronounce it "OH-fence" and try to look offended

Shes amused by it

Im not offended

So funfact any time my sister does something slightly inconveniencing i look at her and say offence but i pronounce it "OH-fence" and try to look offended

Shes amused by it

I do... something oddly similar in my daily life.

But I just pronounce words weird in general because my speech pattern is a royal fuckfest of accents.

I do... something oddly similar in my daily life.

But I just pronounce words weird in general because my speech pattern is a royal fuckfest of accents.

i know the feeling, whenver somebody has an accent around me I tend to.. steal it.. unconsciously. 

i know the feeling, whenver somebody has an accent around me I tend to.. steal it.. unconsciously. 

Raised in Tennesse by an Indian Immigrant and a Nova Scotian. I've have people label my "accent" everything from Midwestern to British.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raised in Tennesse by an Indian Immigrant and a Nova Scotian. I've have people label my "accent" everything from Midwestern to British.

God... i'm sorry.

I come from newfoundland... 

WHAT A NEWF AND A VOL in this chat, what odd friends I find on the net.

Well, my family is from newfoundland, but if I force it I can run a accent. 

Still, got my grandmother's tongue so it comes naturally. 

Users who are viewing this thread