Out of Character Chat

Shortcake

Ace Trainer
<p>

Here is where you can ask any questions you have, make known any complaints, compliments or concerns regarding this rp, or simply make casual conversation with other players outside of the roleplay!

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple questions: Can a pokemon be in the fifteen without a mega stone

Where do you want the writing sample

Can I reserve Arcanine and rayquaza?

@Shortcake

go right ahead!

by the way I'd like to reserve Chandelure o /

I'm still picking between Lucario and Scorp-something

LOL

Spoiler on how my Mew will look

untitled_by_shadowfollowed-d91ocqk.jpg

:3

Please tell me its the most adorable thing ever. Lol

theunderwolf said:
Couple questions: Can a pokemon be in the fifteen without a mega stone
Where do you want the writing sample

Can I reserve Arcanine and rayquaza?
A Pokemon cannot be in the 18* (I gotta change that cause there are more than fifteen types and I'm stupid lol) without a mega stone. That said, these Nomemon will be able to mega-evolve, as evolution is in this roleplay, I'm working on putting it in the lore section, which is currently unfinished.

The writing sample should be sent to me through conversation. Please specify what character you want to post for in the Title of the conversation, or within the actual message.

I will make sure to reserve both of those spots for you in just a moment.

theunderwolf said:
Also, do animals exist?
This will be included in the Lore section. Animals do exist, but only small animals that can't do any harm, like small fish or birds. No diseases exist before the CSC, and even after, the only diseases are status effects, and not for any Nomemon aside from CSC members and legendaries.

Mind if I quote you in the Lore/FAQ tab?

monopoisoner said:
@Shortcake
go right ahead!

by the way I'd like to reserve Chandelure o /

I'm still picking between Lucario and Scorp-something

LOL
I'll put your reservation in place in just a moment!

and not to impact your opinion or anything but lucario is by far my favorite fighting type if that means anything

Just so you guys no I've opened the thread. Most reservations will last 48 hours but the early bird gets the worm so your reservations will last 72 hours.

Shortcake said:
Just so you guys no I've opened the thread. Most reservations will last 48 hours but the early bird gets the worm so your reservations will last 72 hours.
Why must you force my tineh brain to work. D:

Mitchs98 said:
Why must you force my tineh brain to work. D:
Cause I'm an evil person who wants you to work hard just for me (} :) )

theunderwolf said:
So How does age relate to schooling and maturity?
Another good question! I didn't even think about education when creating the Lore.... Age doesn't relate to schooling at all, it only relates to maturity. Gaining age will not make you more intelligent, it will make you more adaptable to receiving intelligence and processing things like that on your own. Every year (time-wise) Nomeman will take a new placement test that will put them in the proper grade. The education system is very similar to Japan's in that students will go through five years in primary school, three years of lower secondary school and three years of higher secondary school. However, it is more similar to that of the Pokemon world in that not everyone goes into secondary school, because once they are finished with 4th/5th grade they can choose whether to see the world for themselves and prepare for a job as a chef or entertainer, or a career in sports, or they can continue in their studies and work towards a job as a nurse, teacher, scientist or businessman. Nomeman who want to join the CSC will pause their time in school to join.

Once again mind if I quote you?

Starting work on the most adorable character ever Mew now. Finally done with everything else ^-^.

would it be douchey of me to ask to switch my reservation from umbreon to espeon? :y I was looking around and i found an espeon gijinka that i just fell in love with

CrownedCyri said:
would it be douchey of me to ask to switch my reservation from umbreon to espeon? :y I was looking around and i found an espeon gijinka that i just fell in love with
Show me 0:

Users who are viewing this thread