Out of Character Chat

@Shortcake

question! Are moves that you can learn via breeding (egg moves) or move tutor allowed as well?

edit:

more or less done with umbreon, I just need this sorted so I can make the necessary changes c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortcake said:
I'm glad you found a good site! Have you decided on what kind of pokemon you'd like for your character?
Much as i'm a tad worried about the sheer number of psychic types kicking about I'll try for Mewtwo if only for the mucking about with @Mitchs98

monopoisoner said:
@Shortcake
question! Are moves that you can learn via breeding (egg moves) or move tutor allowed as well?

edit:

more or less done with umbreon, I just need this sorted so I can make the necessary changes c:
The extra move has to be a move you can learn only through TM, other than that, then the moves can be breeding moves, but not move tutor moves.

HOWEVER

If the rp gets popular enough, I may end up making NPCs for/allowing people to play as the Kecleon Brothers with their shop, and Hawlucha as a move tutor, and maybe a few other people. I got this idea, somewhat inspired by Cyri's Espeon, but also because I think it would make good sense to make the systematic parts of this roleplay similar to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series.

Shortcake said:
The extra move has to be a move you can learn only through TM, other than that, then the moves can be breeding moves, but not move tutor moves.
HOWEVER

If the rp gets popular enough, I may end up making NPCs for/allowing people to play as the Kecleon Brothers with their shop, and Hawlucha as a move tutor, and maybe a few other people. I got this idea, somewhat inspired by Cyri's Espeon, but also because I think it would make good sense to make the systematic parts of this roleplay similar to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series.
Ah yes the great Kecleon monopoly. You ever wonder what happened to their business competitors? Have you seen what they're like if you steal something?

I never thought about what happened to their business competitors.... :o

But they're really scary when you steal something :P

Shortcake said:
I never thought about what happened to their business competitors.... :o
But they're really scary when you steal something :P
And they don't give you a chance to explain that you totally were going to pay for it but that other bugger just had to toss that warp seed.

IG42 said:
And they don't give you a chance to explain that you totally were going to pay for it but that other bugger just had to toss that warp seed.
First playing the game you'd never expect them to be so powerful though :P

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure they took out the ability to steal in Super Mystery Dungeon.

Deciding what mega evolve pokenerd to use..should probably actively look for pictures now. xD .

Ohhh.

@KageYuuki I tottally forgot to tag you when I was going to 0:

theunderwolf said:
Speaking of which @Shortcake did you see Denali?
I'm not sure what Denali is lol. When I did a google search it showed a park somewhere in Alaska. Pretty place though, if that does happen to be what you're talking about :P

Thats the name origin yes but I was talking about my Rayquaza who's chillin in the cs section waiting to be evaluated

Shortcake said:
I'm not sure what Denali is lol. When I did a google search it showed a park somewhere in Alaska. Pretty place though, if that does happen to be what you're talking about :P
giphy.gif

Go check the character sign-up

theunderwolf said:
Thats the name origin yes but I was talking about my Rayquaza who's chillin in the cs section waiting to be evaluated
oh

um

I just...

tumblr_inline_nnuq5a0tjv1tsx9tp_500.gif

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience I have caused at this time. brb drinking bleach.

I shall check it immediately I'm really sorry!

KageYuuki said:
Hmmm looks kind of interesting. I'll give it a closer look when I'm done running in NecroDancer
@One Mean Ghost Up for a pokemon gijinka type thread?
Its definetely interesting even if only because of MewMew ;p.

Lol jk.

Shortcake said:
oh
um

I just...

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience I have caused at this time. brb drinking bleach.

What brand c:

Shortcake said:
oh
um

I just...

Its fine! Just making sure you saw.

I tried a new kind of acceptance for the legendaries, I will change the other(s) once I have decided what city to put their shrines in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back