• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Uh, I'm alive? I think so anyways, heya everyone.

I'm not sure If I'm allowed to post in characters or anything, since I've been gone so long, can I check with someone so I'm not breaking any rules? :'D I've checked over rules and it doesn't say anything so I'm just checking is all.

Uh, I'm alive? I think so anyways, heya everyone.

I'm not sure If I'm allowed to post in characters or anything, since I've been gone so long, can I check with someone so I'm not breaking any rules? :'D I've checked over rules and it doesn't say anything so I'm just checking is all.
Hey, welcome back and hopefully you are alive. It'd be weird (and strangely cool) if you weren't. You'll have to repost the character sheet you submitted before. Once you do that, you're good to go.

Hey, welcome back and hopefully you are alive. It'd be weird (and strangely cool) if you weren't. You'll have to repost the character sheet you submitted before. Once you do that, you're good to go.
Many thanks, and yes it'd be very weird, I am in fact a lich from the underworld coming to consume your soul. >: D

Kon Kon I'll interact with you if you're looking. I have a new character to introduce and I feel it'd be a good way to bring him in

Great, and you're welcome~ Wanna type a post I can reply to? I have a few others to get out of the way first lol
I can post rn but I have to go to a birthday in 10 mins :( Though once I come back I ll be available all night! If you want to do it with someone else I won't mind ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back