• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

I have a question, lets say my character is going to have an antagonist which has superpowers, Do I have to make a character sheet for the "villain" ?

Luckz Luckz In case rpnation never gave you a notification I just wanted to say i replied. No rush, just saying in case it didn't notify like it sometimes does.

Panacea Panacea
I'm sure you've noticed things slowed down here (no-one responding in a month...including me haha) but after a little break from here I'm now floating around so I can send a character your way for interaction of you still want?

Well, hopefully a new character, new face and a new year will get things rolling again. Im excited to rp with you all!
Yeah hopefully! If you need someone to interact with, I'll be about, just stick up a post and I'll get a reply typed up in no time c:

O.o oh! Yeah!!! Ok...so um...what should i know about my character joining the school for the first time, the dorm situation and what she would see arriving at the campus.

Hi, this looks really interesting, are you still accepting?

Alright, great! Because I already have an idea of what my characters will be like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back