• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

oh, before I head to bed, Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira has anything important happened when I was gone? like, did the school blow up or anything like that? also, what's the current season/time? I ask because I remember when I left it was roughly the beginning of spring?

oh, before I head to bed, Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira has anything important happened when I was gone? like, did the school blow up or anything like that? also, what's the current season/time? I ask because I remember when I left it was roughly the beginning of spring?
It's the end of day 1 of the new semester. Nothing new has actually happened, apart from a Sanction creation known of Perfect beginning a tournament and subsequently losing.

Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira , I'm not sure if you got the notification, since RPN has been a bit buggy lately, but I have posted another character idea in the CS thread? I only ask because I have used 'things' that may tamper with lore (I tried my best to be as lore friendly as possible, while still making an interesting character (to me, at least)) so, if it is wrong, I can change it. It also means that I could have another spare character dotting about.

sorry about the impatience, btw, and if you're busy that's fair enough - it's not particularly urgent.

Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira , I'm not sure if you got the notification, since RPN has been a bit buggy lately, but I have posted another character idea in the CS thread? I only ask because I have used 'things' that may tamper with lore (I tried my best to be as lore friendly as possible, while still making an interesting character (to me, at least)) so, if it is wrong, I can change it. It also means that I could have another spare character dotting about.

sorry about the impatience, btw, and if you're busy that's fair enough - it's not particularly urgent.
Oh, I didn't see it. I'll get to it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back