• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

I have a simple, question... I read up on the rules, and the lore, and rules, and all that. Im just wondering on the angel part, for the Archangels, I was wondering if one could play a fallen angel...? And i'm not to sure, bout this one, there were a lot of rules :specialeyes: and i might have to go back an read on this one after i post this, but do we have to keep it to the species that are listed?

i would, but i dont have a spare character. i have no issue with you joining one im in, personally, but i cant speak for other people im interacting with. now that i think about it, i only have one or two interactions still taking place within the school (or nearabouts)

Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira congratulations on creating (probably) the fantasy school rp that started the trend.

I'm atraid that your actions have destroyed the fantasy section... But I guess it's not your fault.
Oops, sorry~

But really though, I'm not. I created a Fantasy Highschool RP, and just because subsequent RPs have been done in the Fantasy section doesn't meant that it's my fault. I made an RP, like you're meant to do on this website, and it grew from there. It's childish to come onto a roleplay and bag on it just because of it's popularity.

I have a simple, question... I read up on the rules, and the lore, and rules, and all that. Im just wondering on the angel part, for the Archangels, I was wondering if one could play a fallen angel...?

So can anyone help me with this?

So, uh, hi~

I just joined and got a character approved, so I'm good to go. As you may have noticed, I suck at introductions :))) *stressed smilies bc this is how I'm always in life* so I have no idea where to just sort of push my girl into the story. Anyone got a character free for talking and stuff? End of awkward first post yaaay

Oops, sorry~

But really though, I'm not. I created a Fantasy Highschool RP, and just because subsequent RPs have been done in the Fantasy section doesn't meant that it's my fault. I made an RP, like you're meant to do on this website, and it grew from there. It's childish to come onto a roleplay and bag on it just because of it's popularity.
Sorry 'bout that, I was sleep deprived and stressed. Don't remember writing any of this. My apologies.

Alrighty, thank you for answering.... Also does it really matter what lower angel, or does it just have to be bottom tear Angel?

Alrighty, thank you for answering.... Also does it really matter what lower angel, or does it just have to be bottom tear Angel?
It can be a former Seraph or below. Regardless it wouldn't matter, as once an Angel has fallen, most of their abilities vanish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back